Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter71

Reaction score
Bros

Is the IPTV box vendor at basement of Parkway Parade in front of Apple selling Unblock box ?

Much appreciated if anyone knows.

Thx

Dexter71

Reaction score
Friends

May I check if that ubtv and popvod are propietary apps that are already pre-installed or i need to go somewhere to DL and install it?

A seller told me its not preinstalled and I am not sure how easy is to DL and installed it.

Thanks

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to watch acestream on android?

happening

Reaction score
I wanted to get an air mouse for my Ubox. Read some reviews that Mele F10 Deluxe is good but i would prefer not to have remote control using rechargeable batteries. Heard MINIX A2 LITE is also good and use normal alkaline batteries. Does anyone knows if it can be used for Ubox?

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyway does anyone know how to do copy and paste with unblock tv?

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friends

May I check if that ubtv and popvod are propietary apps that are already pre-installed or i need to go somewhere to DL and install it?

A seller told me its not preinstalled and I am not sure how easy is to DL and installed it.

Thanks

Popvod can be installed I think.
UBTV can't. It comes with the box.

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paste this here again.

For unblock tech box users

安博重要公告:
各代理及經銷商請注意,市場暫時隱藏了UBTV及熱門影視,
如需顯示,請進入市場後先按一下遙控“ ↓ ”鍵,然後按遙控數字鍵12345,即可顯示UBTV及熱門影視。
如需再次隱藏則按遙控數字鍵54321即可。

If you cant find UBTV and POPVOD on popular folder. On HOME please go to section APP, you can find the UBTV and POPVOD apps there. Company temporary hide from POPULAR folders due to copyright. please note that the market temporarily hidden UBTV and popular film and television,
For display, Please enter the market after the first press the remote control "↓" key, and then press the remote control number key 12345, you can display UBTV and popular video.
If you want to hide again, press the remote control number key 54321.

10DeeQ

Reaction score
if i want to buy unblock tech gen 3 to be used in Indonesia,
which version is better for me ?
singapore version or HK version ?
thank you

meshbug

Reaction score

you need to install acestream engine on android and run it background. then there's some addon in kodi that will let you browse acestream links and play it

in1996

Reaction score
I wanted to get an air mouse for my Ubox. Read some reviews that Mele F10 Deluxe is good but i would prefer not to have remote control using rechargeable batteries. Heard MINIX A2 LITE is also good and use normal alkaline batteries. Does anyone knows if it can be used for Ubox?

Minix A2lite can be use on most android devices as well as on windows OS (PC and laptops)

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this is a detailed guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kod...ide_to_acestream_on_kodi_for_windows_android/

I never try. my main problem is not setting this up, but rather, how to input the acestream source into kodi interface.

in the end, i put a backup smaller size windows 7 pc next to my android box, when I need acestream I change the hdmi over to that pc (using teamviewer to remote from my main pc).

I am considering to hoot a cheap windows based mini pc now, purely for acestrream.

Dexter71

Reaction score
Guys

On ubtv I can't seem to find any Taiwan dramas in popvod.

Are you guys getting the same catalog under Drama (HK/TW)

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.