Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

in1996

Reaction score
Ahhh thanks. Yea there are a lot. Was hoping they are authorized to avoid Mac address blocked or not recognized.

Heard that once unblock head office discovered anyone selling Gen3 below USD 129 will get their Mac address banned for the whole shipment. whether authorized or unauthorized :eek:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey, able to recommend where to get one? like those carousell people selling - can collect on the spot kind.

In shopee, there is a local authorised reseller selling the gen 3 bt for $115 with self collect option. Search for the listing yourself. Not sure how long this price will last for.

magix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know or can tell me who is the local authorised dist?

in1996

Reaction score
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/IN-STOCK-FREE-SHIPPING-TV-BOX-UBOX-S900-PRO-UNBLOCK-TECH-GEN/486761919

under Q&A

price adjustment for Gen3 S900

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Unblock TV box Gen3 S900 , your selling price is in violation of market regulation price, you must adjust the price to SGD178 or above.

You are violated sellers that had been listed on the blacklist of Unblock Tech official website. Please make sure to adjust the prices immediately within today, and inform me to removed you from the blacklist.

Pls contact me ASAP. Thank you for your cooperation.

Unblock Tech Coco

[Re] price adjustment for Gen3 S900
Dear Customer,
It is just for time sale, hope your understanding, thanks.

Sorry , time sale is not allowed also for the lower price. Pls adjust the right price A.S.A.P.

For promotion you can send free gift . but price should keep as official selling price.

Thank you .

Unblock Tech Coco

Hi
We had already change that, please check again, thanks.

:eek:

stiven77

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to enable chinese subtitles for my mom who is into watching the korean/jap channels?

thanks

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone tell me how to enable chinese subtitles for my mom who is into watching the korean/jap channels?

thanks

Subtitles is not within user's control. If source have subtitles then have subtitles. No subtitles then no subtitles.

in1996

Reaction score
Hi

thanks

Usually those korean and jap dramas from china should have Chinese sub. but not on live TV. bcos most Japanese and Korean can't read Chinese. :s13:

oldman1881

Reaction score
hey, able to recommend where to get one? like those carousell people selling - can collect on the spot kind.

It is better to buy from someone who has a shop somewhere, my ubox3 is not working for two times already. the first set is totally black screen, the second set has a memory full problem.

bishop1

Reaction score
UB Playback problem

My UBox 3 arrived today and I have found the Youtube App problem not displaying all the thumbnails solved!

However the problem of UB Playback particularly for popular HK TVB shows persists.

This seems to be a buffering problem.

I will be grateful if people could share how they have optimised their setting including DNS and any Optimisation settings apps.

Thanks

maleman

Reaction score
My UBox 3 arrived today and I have found the Youtube App problem not displaying all the thumbnails solved!

However the problem of UB Playback particularly for popular HK TVB shows persists.

I will be grateful if people could share how they have optimised their setting including DNS and any Optimisation settings apps.

Thanks

I understand from a family friend from HK that the problem happens only during peak hours. Outside of peak hours it's fairly smooth.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks

There are many free VOD apps for TVB shows/dramas. Many of them have 720p video and streaming is fast and smooth during any time of the day.

canbedone

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the box too, find that the UBTV so call HD is not really HD, resolution is pretty bad, other IPTV apps provide better resolution

super365

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to do some settings to view video at faster speed like 1.5 times? example: youtube video there is a speed adjuster that can play faster.

spelljammer72

Reaction score
blank screen

any experience when navigating though the menu the tv screen become blank?
as in totally blank. only way to get to work again is to switch off the main switch and on again

BambooBoi

Reaction score
I want to buy one of this android box.
Saw in qoo10 there is alot of seller so idk which seller to buy from.
Can recommend me an authroized seller to buy from.

Do you guys use vpn for the box?

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
feel like buying ubox cause of test apk but like can no longer find it online.

can anyone have it share it with me? :s34:

and is it still worth to buy? it is on q10 for 119 today.

BambooBoi

Reaction score
feel like buying ubox cause of test apk but like can no longer find it online.

can anyone have it share it with me? :s34:

and is it still worth to buy? it is on q10 for 119 today.
I am also thinking of buying one. There is 1 in qoo10 selling at 119 review look good too
Dk if should buy or not.
My mio tv contract ended so looking for cheaper alternative for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.