Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont like the ubox launcher, any android tv box launcher to recommend?

The ubox is not a normal android tv box per se. I have no idea whether it will still function normally should you change the default launcher but you can try it yourself. At worst just do a factory reset.

BambooBoi

Reaction score
I change my launcher to hal launcher downloaded from play store... when i start my ubox it will go to the hal launcher but when i click on the home button on the remote it will go to ubox launcher instead. Anyone know how to rebind the remote control?

Oyabun

Banned
Reaction score
I change my launcher to hal launcher downloaded from play store... when i start my ubox it will go to the hal launcher but when i click on the home button on the remote it will go to ubox launcher instead. Anyone know how to rebind the remote control?

Why your hand so itchy? Just run it as a TV Box and enjoy. Don't later get lock and come here cry.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa got so serious one meh can get lock? They can see from their end wat i do to my box ah?

No such thing as unblock locking your box just for installing 3rd party apps(unless it some spyware or ransomeware) or changing the interface of the box. Worst shiat that can happen is you do something stupid which causes the box to get bricked, or somehow you temper with the mac id of the box which causes you to not be able to log onto the ub servers. But with that said, do anything at your own risk. Whatever happens is your own responsiblity:s22:.

Lordzephyr9

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, anyone install kodi 17.3 on UBTV? is it working find? mine keeps crashing when i tried to open kodi

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, got gen 3 pro box only red light is on in front of the box, after I change my new samsung tv, it just show red light in the box? tv screen show no source or no signal? tried also changing hdmi cable also cannot same error in the tv?

Can anyone help?

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ubox gen3 black selling on qoo10 @ $88 with free delivery. Cant use coupons but can use 10k qpoints to further offset the price. Would recommend getting the gen 3 probt over this if you can afford it but still a good price for the black version.

http://list.qoo10.sg/g/489609737

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.