Unblock TV Discussion Thread III [consolidated]

ericsoon72

Reaction score
i have a ubox pro 2.

If I want to watch 4K videos on Youtube (installed app from Play Store), do I have select the HDMI output (under system settings) to 4K_60?

The current default value is 720p_50.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not such thing as cracked version for cloudtv. Even though they have a free to view channel section, they are still a subscription based iptv app. How can they be surviving for so many years if they can get cracked so easily.

Also, if scared of getting blocked then go subscribe to singtel and starhub which will never get blocked. Nobody can predict what will happen tomorrow. Even if you buy unblock or evpad today, they might just get block tomorrow. Its simply a risk you have to take.

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If box bought in HK, can use locally?

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If box bought in HK, can use locally?

Yes can use. But without any form of local warranty, anything happen to the box then good luck. HK price is about 30-40 bucks cheaper than the local price set by unblock. But buy from qoo10 using coupon for further discount and the price will be near to HK, if not even cheaper. And you also get to enjoy 1 year warranty as long its SG set.

lcwei96094

Reaction score
how much is the cheapest price you guys came across for evpad 3s in SG? i am considering whether to buy from JB or not...

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much is the cheapest price you guys came across for evpad 3s in SG? i am considering whether to buy from JB or not...

Local stock is fixed price. The 3s(2gb/8gb) is selling for $180+ locally. Since evpad does not officially have a local service center, i suggest you buy from the cheapest seller you can find. There are some oversea sellers on lazada and shopee selling the 3s for around $140.

Alphonse02

Reaction score
is the unblock box server down? mine exp sudden ubtv all black screen despite showing 4xx/kb transmitting.. but no pic come out..

magixz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the unblock box server down? mine exp sudden ubtv all black screen despite showing 4xx/kb transmitting.. but no pic come out..
Seems OK. I realised, when it happens, reboot the unit. Unplug power n try again

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes easiest way to off the plug wait for 2 min and on again and try again cos can be multiple things happening as we all by now ha the Sg dns stack installed sometimes the ip renew either your side router or the server ip changed it’s not reflect up by the dns, an on / off restart will usually resolve by itself

Seems OK. I realised, when it happens, reboot the unit. Unplug power n try again

oopeabrainoo

Reaction score
hi, anyone here using mobiletime M6 box ? i heard the loading is much faster then unblocked alot and the picture are clearer is it so ? price are cheap too

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I got a 4k tv and the ubox pros. Every time the ubox is switched on, the displayed resolution is 720p. How can i switch it to 1080 or 4k? The settings doesn't show any options for me to select resolution.

Thanks in advance.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmmm I maybe wrong but the UI is at 720p and only when you are playing 4K source then the output will be switch to 4K maybe you can try playing a 4k source?

Hi all, I got a 4k tv and the ubox pros. Every time the ubox is switched on, the displayed resolution is 720p. How can i switch it to 1080 or 4k? The settings doesn't show any options for me to select resolution.

Thanks in advance.

ericsoon72

Reaction score
Hmmm I maybe wrong but the UI is at 720p and only when you are playing 4K source then the output will be switch to 4K maybe you can try playing a 4k source?

If we go to the YouTube app, and it allows us to select 1440p or 2160p, does it mean that the output resolution of the Ubox is at 4K?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we go to the YouTube app, and it allows us to select 1440p or 2160p, does it mean that the output resolution of the Ubox is at 4K?

no. it is for you to select incoming source.

if your box's hdmi output is set to 480p and select 4k within youtube, you can see only 480p.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.