Unblock TV Discussion Thread III [consolidated]

Philippng

Reaction score
Try all methods as abv , hotspot wifi, and pull out plug still cannot connect to sever.. Download ok and all channels title appear but msg appear saying unable to connect sever. Where to buy a new box. Thanks again to all.
bros
have u try a hard factory rest. There is a hard reset button.
I cannot really remember the step, try ubox help desk

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bros
RSS is very limited. Go read up stb emu iptv and setup.
Once you get the kick of it, the world of IPTV be it VOD, Movies, Sport, Documentary and many more is under your control
rss player is a VOD app, good for korean/hk drama.

stb emu is mainly for IPTV.

it is another world.

Philippng

Reaction score
rss player is a VOD app, good for korean/hk drama.

stb emu is mainly for IPTV.

it is another world.
understand bros, if you are using android there is more than enough resources other then rss.
I only recommend rss where there is not much other option.
Well RSS does bring you to a world of Asian VOD but so is many android app such as Adrama , mudvod, 港剧网_5.8.9 and many more

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any legit link to buy svi go subscription?
Get directly from svicloud's website lar. They have resumed selling the subscription after stopping for a period of time. Payment in ringgit but they accept credit card so after currency conversion a 3mth sub is ard SGD$13.

kakaBoBo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get directly from svicloud's website lar. They have resumed selling the subscription after stopping for a period of time. Payment in ringgit but they accept credit card so after currency conversion a 3mth sub is ard SGD$13.
what the actual svicloud url? pm me.
too many different link when you search on google.
thanks.

wlxxiii_

Reaction score
interested in getting one ubox......saw that it is $288 for ubox 9, but seems a bit ex. are there cheaper but older versions around? can PM me if possible? thanks thanks!

edit: i only need tw channels, watch once a week only. if there're cheaper alternatives can let me know also?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interested in getting one ubox......saw that it is $288 for ubox 9, but seems a bit ex. are there cheaper but older versions around? can PM me if possible? thanks thanks!

edit: i only need tw channels, watch once a week only. if there're cheaper alternatives can let me know also?
the cheaper way ( a lot cheaper ) is to get a generic android box for less than $40 and install free apps with tw channels.

wlxxiii_

Reaction score
the cheaper way ( a lot cheaper ) is to get a generic android box for less than $40 and install free apps with tw channels.
tried that, but keeps stuttering. got so frustrated that i'm willing to pay for a smooth signal

Philippng

Reaction score
Hi all,
When you start ubox you will see the unblock log and the screen loading the os.
It usually take 20 to 30 secs then u start to see the ubox loading the launcher and those app that you
have installed and that will take another 20 to 30 secs. Sometime loading can take longer.
I found a way to load in 2 to 3 secs and directly to where u left the screen the last time.
Try this out and goodluck
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...creen.khoamanhinh.tatmanhinh.sensorsforconver

Philippng

Reaction score
Bro what do u recommend among the boxes now? Evpad, svi, ubox?
i am using ubox, Frankly iptv so so only but it never go off. Overall good box i have been using for fews years already
dont expect to get the same as paid service.
Some Say SVI is good, not able to comments not encounter b4. Evpad not too bad, got a few experience. The last i does
some setting for my friend, there is no sport channels other iptv still there.
Again, there is iptv service but during big game not dependable.
Price wise i think UBox is the most costly

JediWong

Reaction score
Hiya all

My UBox Gen 4 that I have been using for donkey years seems to have finally passed out on me. Can't power it. up. :D:ROFLMAO:

Anyone knows the reason why?

Also, what/where is the service center located? Got contact/address?

Thanks.

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hiya all

My UBox Gen 4 that I have been using for donkey years seems to have finally passed out on me. Can't power it. up. :D:ROFLMAO:

Thanks.
check the power supply first, if you have other working 5V 2A adaptor, use it to test whether it can run without problem.

Philippng

Reaction score
Hiya all

Thanks.
when u mention cannot power up is no power at all or it get stuck in the logo screen.
if it is the logo screen just be patient. after 10 even sometime 20 mins it power up, sometime need to pull the power supply point out and push in after 30 secs.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.