Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

munkie50

Reaction score
Also got accepted to Big Data for July! Anyone know when the orientation is going to be?

Yoyoyo86

Reaction score
Hi, any one of you guys is taking or taking CSCI336? I am choosing that for my Y3 elective and I want to know what to expect and all. Much appreciated! :)

goondukia

Reaction score
Any kind soul got 376 assignments/notes can send to me? pm me
I have, can send u!
I'm a Y3 student majoring in Cybersecurity and Digital System Security, so if anyone ever reaches this thread pls feel free to hit me up at chromanite@protonmail.com I can send you the entire syllabus with my work, assignments, exams and notes! (y):ninja:

All my grades are in Ds and HDs so you're in safe hands
I have taken the following modules:
Year 1:
CSIT111
CSIT113
CSIT115
CSIT121
CSIT128

Year 2:
CSCI203
CSIT214
MATH221
CSCI235
CSIT242
CSCI251
CSCI262

Year 3:
CSIT302
CSCI376

HanDienasty

Reaction score
I have, can send u!
I'm a Y3 student majoring in Cybersecurity and Digital System Security, so if anyone ever reaches this thread pls feel free to hit me up at chromanite@protonmail.com I can send you the entire syllabus with my work, assignments, exams and notes! (y):ninja:

All my grades are in Ds and HDs so you're in safe hands
I have taken the following modules:
Year 1:
CSIT111
CSIT113
CSIT115
CSIT121
CSIT128

Year 2:
CSCI203
CSIT214
MATH221
CSCI235
CSIT242
CSCI251
CSCI262

Year 3:
CSIT302
CSCI376
it's okay i don't need already. are u taking any elective next sem?

Prodogcorgo

Reaction score
hi guys! i graduated from poly with a gpa of 3.4+ major in business, planning to switch route to UOW CS. Not sure which one should I pick, CS (big data), CS (Cyber Security), or CS (digital system security), any kind soul can share the difference? :D

Last edited:

Goztrobo

Reaction score
Hello. I'm struggling with CSCI251 assignments this sem.

Was wondering if anyone would be nice to guide me through the last assignment.

I've asked a few people for help with other two assignments but they told me they don't know or they show they're not willing to help. 😔
U manage to clear it?

AtlasGames

Reaction score
Hi, anyone took CS (Big Data) year 1 mods? I am entering yr 2 due to diploma exemption but have lost touch with anything CS (2 yrs is a long time XD) , would appreciate if any kind soul willing to share yr 1 stuff !

HustlerKing

Master Member
Reaction score
Is the CS for uow tough for non programming background people? Thinking of taking another part time degree..

Dura24_

Reaction score
I have, can send u!
I'm a Y3 student majoring in Cybersecurity and Digital System Security, so if anyone ever reaches this thread pls feel free to hit me up I can send you the entire syllabus with my work, assignments, exams and notes! (y):ninja:
Hi I dropped you an email! 🙂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.