Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

HanDienasty

Reaction score
Seniors help me this query.

My friend ask if exam fail will have supp paper? Then when will they let u know whether nid to take supp paper. Is there also such thing no supp paper instant fail?

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
only those border line score will be offered sub paper. usually, 1-2 weeks after the final exam. sim will call individual to inform them of the sub paper with close to 1 week in advance to prep.

SOLO MID

Reaction score
Seniors help me this query.

My friend ask if exam fail will have supp paper? Then when will they let u know whether nid to take supp paper. Is there also such thing no supp paper instant fail?

There is instant fail if u fall below the supp paper requirements

huattoeat

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, just want to check has anyone receive the MyMail account details for the upcoming April intake?

Edit: mail was sent to spam folder :(

Posted from PCWX using huat ah

Last edited:

anderson666

Reaction score
Tian Sion Hui is not a gd guy bro. He delivers his lecture and don't make sure you know your stuff enuff to pass the lecture. His tutorials are all psychologically tricks bro. He always create a stupid space cadet theme around his tutorials to arouse your emotions bro. Marketing ploy. He don't know his year 3 subjects. These part-time lecturers and the bloody Aussie are out to get u bro. If a honest lecturer knew something is up, he will find out what's wrong.

spectral

Master Member
Reaction score
Tian Sion Hui is not a gd guy bro. He delivers his lecture and don't make sure you know your stuff enuff to pass the lecture. His tutorials are all psychologically tricks bro. He always create a stupid space cadet theme around his tutorials to arouse your emotions bro. Marketing ploy. He don't know his year 3 subjects. These part-time lecturers and the bloody Aussie are out to get u bro. If a honest lecturer knew something is up, he will find out what's wrong.

What is your opinion of Sionggo Japit?

anderson666

Reaction score
Japit Sionggo Udemy blended learning, what can he do? The bloody Hongkie Lee Kwok Cheong is out to cheat you and suck your blood out, what can he do? Throw Vivian Balakrishnan out of PAP bro!!!! For not addressing people concern about their scamming woes!!!!

anderson666

Reaction score
Well done PAP, Vivian Balakrishnan has a ******* poltical motive for this. He and the PAP are implementing impossible and non-sensical policies for Singapore and weeding out specially those people who hate their nonsensical polices and silence them a la Goh Chok Tong way by giving them problems or putting them in a bad light and asking Warren Fernandez to silence ppl bro. He allowed scammers like Loo Poh Kok and Tian Sion Hui to proliferate and the scamming Hongkie like Lee Kwok Cheong to **** around well-done.

anderson666

Reaction score
Blended learning, when SIM GE was started, Lee Kwok Cheong never told anyone we are doing pseudo distance learning or pseudo blended learning. We thought it was traditional classroom, he gave us the wrong impression and made everyone took the sh*t with impossible exams and shoddy marking and shoddy learning. It was wrong impression and we were not given our due services. Cham Tao Soon said 22th century learning, teach less learn more. Like the PSLE, Ong Ye Kung gamed the system nonsensically. Lee Kwok Cheong came up with impossible nonsense to make $ and make the zoo exhibits of our students. Ok, Covid, everyone using Zoom, got any instruction confusion? effective communication of teaching materials? Responsible marking? Bloody cover-ups? Vivian Balakrishnan covered up the whole bloody mess, well-done. Colin Er and Er Meng Hwa joined in the fun, throw in Goh Wang Ling.

anderson666

Reaction score
Lee Kwok Cheong, Goh Ai Yat and Cham Tao Soon used SIM-GE and SUSS students scapegoats for their experiments, well-done. Warren Fernandez go and paint a bloody positive picture, Nobody said Shawn Poh Theng Hon go and disturb all the students bro.

anderson666

Reaction score
Nobody is going to give the SPF bodyguards of the PAP MPs any face. We should box the MPs and SPF bodyguards bro. Nobody is going to give them any face bro. Someday I gonna give NTU profs and Vivian Balakrishnan one big ******* tight slap for their corkster BS bro. Make Jayakumar die of heart attack bro.

anderson666

Reaction score
How to get into RJC, you need to be children of PAP Members. To get into NJC, you need to children of NTU Profs or DSO/DSTA Scientists. Illuminati with high clearance.

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely. 2.5 years ago UoW was the best option available but now the alternative choices are much more attractive. CS theory is really at the lowest level of importance in jobs that exclusively utilize high-level programming languages - fields like data analysis, but you are at a strict disadvantage at almost every other field because they require knowledge of machine hardware level manipulation(eg: software engineering, game development, network eng). UoW does have theory, but just enough to have a working knowledge of the module. it has its strengths elsewhere, primarily that it gives their students very good applied programming skills and you learn more technologies than in other unis. As an example in ISIT312 we learned hadoop, hive, hbase, pig, spark, mapreduce along with lots of theory in 1 module. Having said that, I would not choose UoW if I was looking for a degree course to enroll in today because the alternatives are better choices than they were in my time.

Frankly, I wouldn't even choose UoW for cybersecurity, I would go to SIT. If you like learning about general CS theory(OS, architecture, compilers...) go to UoL or SIT, you will get almost none of it in UoW except the odd chapter in a module.

SIM does not provide internship opportunities, but they do have big career fairs as well a student job portal which is decent at best.
The lack of internship is really the big killer..

can only

Go to the UOW australia campus

Dont even have overseas attachment elsewhere.. My friend from UoL went to finland for summer exchange...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.