Univeristy Of Wollongong (SIM) future/current/students come in!!!

anderson666

Reaction score
The pt is some students in UoW form cartels to gurantee HD from Luke McAven and Lee Kwok Cheong AND Cham Tao Soon r turning a blind eye to it and the Aussie r finding excuses to fail students for $ bro.

Shadow X

Reaction score
Hello! Is there any existing Big Data senior or graduate senior who took machine learning related FYP? I have some question to ask regarding your experience on it. Please DM thanks! :)

jess95

Reaction score
Hi, i applied for oct intake UOW cyber security. I just received offer letter yesterday. How about you?
Hi! I completed my certs submission on 6/1/2021. Haven't receive any offer letter yet, when I login to SIMconnect it shows Application Status as "submitted". When did you submit your application?
I studied Computer Eng in Poly, CGPA 2.443 (graduated in 2017) . You applied with a level results or diploma? 😀

alfredo13

Reaction score
Hi! I completed my certs submission on 6/1/2021. Haven't receive any offer letter yet, when I login to SIMconnect it shows Application Status as "submitted". When did you submit your application?
I studied Computer Eng in Poly, CGPA 2.443 (graduated in 2017) . You applied with a level results or diploma? 😀
Hi, I applied in late April. I have diploma in Cyber Security. It will take about 4-6 weeks to process the application.

Goztrobo

Reaction score
Hi all, I've applied to CS Big Data (Oct Intake) under UOW and the certificate of higher education in social sciences, BSc Data Science and Business Analytics under UOL. Im not really sure which course I shld pursue as I have heard UOL courses are tough but in this thread, I'm hearing that UOW CS course isn't exactly easy either. Any help?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.