US STOCKS: Is It Wiser Now To Focus 1 Stock & Go Short Term?

Potato_Wedges

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The issue is back then how would one identify the googles and apples. Its just hindsight now
I must say APPL literally has no strong competitors. 20 years ago or now. Look at Nokia or Ericsson in the 2000s...Look at Samsung and Sony now. APPL is a symbolic cult brand - High SES.
As for Google...need I say more? Who uses Yahoo, Firefox or Safari? Anyone don't use Gmail or watch YOUTUBE before???
IMPORTANTLY...both companies are actively buying OVER small innovative companies every single year.
Wait till Apple starts their Electric car and Google stock split in July and starts their AI programme. 20 YEARS forward...someone will say hindsight again.

Tesla is the next BIG company.....as long as Elon is alive. Lol

pcuser123

Master Member
Reaction score
Be careful. US stock just resumed its fall on Friday. S&P and Nasdaq broke their last support. More falls are expected. DOW is more resilient but it is not expected to hold on when S&P etc are falling. Not seeing any market bottom yet. Expecting more selling to come. Although some speculated that stock will rise after the Fed hikes, good not to bet on it this time because the Fed is also tightening the money supply in this round.

https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/2022/02/useful-trade-trading-patterns-occurred.html#jumpspot2

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just focus 90% of your $$ on 1 stocks. and don't hold long. few days or 1-2 weeks made a few % let go liao.

then aim another one and repeat.

now market so u predictable, no stocks is absolutely safe and worthy.

right now I see Tesla the next shiat hole dropping liao

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

i think you just invented swing trading, should write an article about it

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just focus 90% of your $$ on 1 stocks. and don't hold long. few days or 1-2 weeks made a few % let go liao.

then aim another one and repeat.

now market so u predictable, no stocks is absolutely safe and worthy.

right now I see Tesla the next shiat hole dropping liao

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

ya... if i hoot one stock..i think will be safe.. but it droped 30%.. i will be scared sh.t..less..
whole fortune betting on something you dont even have access to other than from the internet websites and youtube videos.

But its different feeling if you hoot 1 property and it dorpped 30%...
u know it's yours, u owned it, no one can take it away from you unless you cannot pay the installment.

so the only thing that need to **** up is .. YOU cannot pay the installment.

But company stocks.. a lot of things can **** up beyond your control one.

zzTiny

Reaction score
In a bear market, the safest is actually buynhold for an accumulator. It is the best time to accumulate. :o

Chiu want toilet paper cash or a piece of a company like apple?

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brought ndivia 184 on Wednesday during low, Thursday go up to 200 didn't sell than Friday go down back 185.
If manage to sell off at 200 profit got 1500 for just one day ,😭

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My advice is HOLD.
Never panick sell.
Currently my stock still healthy coz I buy the DIP.
But my cryptocurrency is BAD. Lost 40% of value. Lol.
Just HOLD BA. Will return to glory days again.
If sell, confirm lose.

Yes but sometime when we see the paper loss of 20% why not sell and buy back cheap again?

I learn my lesson in hyflux and noble hold the loss again and again untill nothing left.

noobmaster89

Banned
Reaction score
Simple.
If u need cash. Be a trader. Buy n sell within few days.
If u don't need cash. Be an investor. Buy value stock like Apple, Google n Tesla. Hold on for few years.
Your children will thank you next time.
Started in 2000...and haven't sell a single stock. Just buy dip. Now 2021...few millions worth of Amazon, Google, Apple and Tesla stock.
Aim is for kids to be ASK. HAHAHAHA
Stop reading when you mentioned “value stock” in the same breadth as “Apple, Google and Tesla” lol

Potato_Wedges

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes but sometime when we see the paper loss of 20% why not sell and buy back cheap again?

I learn my lesson in hyflux and noble hold the loss again and again untill nothing left.
How can Hyflux & Noble compared to Google, Apple, Amazon & Tesla?

SgX is dead except for the 3 BANKS.

fortunehunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can Hyflux & Noble compared to Google, Apple, Amazon & Tesla?

SgX is dead except for the 3 BANKS.

Yes can't compare to us stocks.
But who knows what will happen to the company in future.
Even Lehman 100 years also can collapse, Sony, errison, Nokia, Motorola, are way better than apple last time who knows now become some dinosaur.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.