USA Stocks discussion - Part 3

shizuka_b

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm noted your viewpoint.
Nio, tencent are safer imo. They are giants or backed by giants.

Baba I will avoid juz because Jim chains claim there are issues... He sometimes gets it very right.

No offense but I dunno if they have any tech at all or if wat they have is juz creative writers.

Sent from myphone using GAGT

none taken, i am open to differing opinions and feedback, can learn new things everyday. i feel your concerns too, so thats why i only buy 200 shares to play. If pays off, great! If not, then too bad got suckered. Only bet what u can afford to lose.

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another day of weakness

Seeing more signs of market topping out.

Starting high but closing low on increasing volume.. Fake rallies on green days.

Hate to be bearish but anyone else seeing the same?
Well technically, if you trend from pre market setup to outside RTH it's obvious a bull trap was set. Wait for base to form like one of the users mentioned here. This is obviously not bottom. Those shouting this is not rotation clearly just want people to fomo in with bags.

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Baba I will avoid juz because Jim chains claim there are issues... He sometimes gets it very right.

No offense but I dunno if they have any tech at all or if wat they have is juz creative writers.

I have similar views on BABA ever since Jack Ma offended the emperor. No matter he's in or out, he's still the "face" of BABA.

For LKCO I was reading the news saying the US is associating them with CCP under the regulation that Trump put in place before. Don't dare to enter :(

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well technically, if you trend from pre market setup to outside RTH it's obvious a bull trap was set. Wait for base to form like one of the users mentioned here. This is obviously not bottom. Those shouting this is not rotation clearly just want people to fomo in with bags.

Buy no scared, scared no buy. why did i buy???
Be greedy when others are fearful. how la how...
Time in the market, beats timing the market. market only beat me...
Dollar cost averaging. really averaging my patience thin...
Fundamentals have not changed...got fundamentals meh???
Long term, Dow Jones and s&p always increase. ok lah, markets win me again.
Every second you are not in the market, you are losing via opportunity cost. Being out of the market feels like an eternity.

i am crying, figure of speech, as I type this.

Posted from PCWX using my high crass Redmi K20 Pro

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every second you are not in the market, you are losing via opportunity cost. Being out of the market feels like an eternity.

I mean if you buy liao no choice lor. Like one other user mentioned, 10 or 20 years later sure up. Just lose opportunity cost nia unless your position is shaky by itself i.e. no fundamentals. Out of market suffer from opportunity cost yes but you still have buying power, compared to stuck in a bearish counter that's real lost of opportunity cost.

I entered crypto 3 years ago also down for like -99% until I gave up. Now I go back my fundamental picks huat 2x to 300x liao, cover those cui ones.

TA helps you understand "best" entry and if there is bull or bear traps. FA helps you find value. If FA fails I won't open long position at all, but if TA passed then I'll probably do a short term trade.

Last edited:

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No choice.. sometimes company good, market also whack it down. Due diligence helps you sleep more soundly at night, but if mr market wants it down, it will go down. If have capital, slowly average down, long term will go up, no capital, take the bitter pill take the loss and bring the capital elsewhere..

Have also suffered losses in the market, but if overall you are up, then it’s good already.

moolala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

who's this Jim chain? got. article abt baba and him?

DevilPlate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like it.

They have been giving us hints all along lol :s13:

What goes to the moon?
RKT
But I sold liao....disadvantage I cannot stay up to monitor and all my sell limit order triggered.

Fair valued should be around $25-28

DevilPlate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fml... i decided to sell everything yesterday except 1 stock, took a 5% hit to my portfolio so far. hope it is the correct move. yes, i noticed what you mentioned...

It reminds me of last year Sep to Nov period currently.

Overvalued growth stocks with high multiples may continue to drop though.

DevilPlate

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No choice.. sometimes company good, market also whack it down. Due diligence helps you sleep more soundly at night, but if mr market wants it down, it will go down. If have capital, slowly average down, long term will go up, no capital, take the bitter pill take the loss and bring the capital elsewhere..

Have also suffered losses in the market, but if overall you are up, then it’s good already.
Having faith and keeping a comfortable position on 1 stock is important so that u are able to ignore all the noises and price fluctuations.

I for one cannot simply YOLO in 1 stock.....i will start pulling my hairs hahaha

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean if you buy liao no choice lor. Like one other user mentioned, 10 or 20 years later sure up. Just lose opportunity cost nia unless your position is shaky by itself i.e. no fundamentals. Out of market suffer from opportunity cost yes but you still have buying power, compared to stuck in a bearish counter that's real lost of opportunity cost.

I entered crypto 3 years ago also down for like -99% until I gave up. Now I go back my fundamental picks huat 2x to 300x liao, cover those cui ones.

TA helps you understand "best" entry and if there is bull or bear traps. FA helps you find value. If FA fails I won't open long position at all, but if TA passed then I'll probably do a short term trade.

I bought last week then sold most again. i dunno why but i prefer to keep my capital gains so far. i think even good business models with high p/s ratio get whack jialat jialat, even those who breakeven.

Have also suffered losses in the market, but if overall you are up, then it*********s good already.
DD also no use even if freefall like fk lol.
It reminds me of last year Sep to Nov period currently.

Overvalued growth stocks with high multiples may continue to drop though.
even stocks like baba also down quite alot. I decide to steer clear of stocks with high P/S for now. or maybe uninstall my ibkr app :s22:

slowmover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sold my bearish etf on Monday with a small loss and added to my micro/small cap yest. Holding 50% cash.
Market quite shaky. Not so sure which way it will go.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
truth be told, if i had diamond hands on these high p/s ratio growth stocks, I'll be down 35-40% approx from peak... paper hands has served me well so far.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.