USA Stocks discussion - Part 3

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Several of the e-commerce and cloud names look shortable on breaks of their moving averages or rallies back up to MAs and reverses from there. Am watching. Shorts are tricky as some stocks can rip higher on reactionary bounces and you can get your ass handed to you if you don't have a tight cover.

commandowolf

Reaction score
Haha, i tried to do options trading in the paper account of ibkr, bought 4 contracts of nvidia call 335 dec 17 2021 at 9.65 avg, sold for 12.40, 1.1k profit LOL. Haiz if only it was my main account last night. Oh well lucky nia

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, i tried to do options trading in the paper account of ibkr, bought 4 contracts of nvidia call 335 dec 17 2021 at 9.65 avg, sold for 12.40, 1.1k profit LOL. Haiz if only it was my main account last night. Oh well lucky nia

that call day trading option maybe u are talented.

The_Dark

Reaction score
seems like those tech growth stock are being rotated into banks. Wonder if i should adjust accordingly.

zzTiny

Reaction score
Nb you still on this black sheep. You just like to get spanked in the butt, is it?

commandowolf

Reaction score
Wah AMD back to 157.8, so fast recover towards ATH, NVDA and MSFT still slowly rising. Thanks to AMD profits back up to $800 again haha.

WAH siao liao, the NVDA call 300, if i play last night ah i profit a lot sia, start the night at $12.25 up all the way to $26 at market close... Thats like 5.5k with 4 option contract... Haiz busy studying so didnt go play

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
I would look for more confirmation before I decide yesterday is not a dead cat pre holiday bounce. If Friday’s half day session is positive, I might take a couple of positions in the names that show the best relative strength but I think next week is a better time to ascertain a rebound. Aggressive traders could have taken some positions yesterday with names like U and MTTR

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah AMD back to 157.8, so fast recover towards ATH, NVDA and MSFT still slowly rising. Thanks to AMD profits back up to $800 again haha.

WAH siao liao, the NVDA call 300, if i play last night ah i profit a lot sia, start the night at $12.25 up all the way to $26 at market close... Thats like 5.5k with 4 option contract... Haiz busy studying so didnt go play
Whatever your time frame may be, these are two winners that are worth trading.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.