Uspeed Technology UT & ANGELS LIKE- BOTH ARE SCAM APPS

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
singaporeans slightly more educated on scams ba. theres police advisories everywhere. bank transfers of money is already a red flag. meanwhile FWs are very desperate for the money, when they hear/see people saying they are able to withdraw their money, they already have no doubts that its a real way of making money.

Low1234

Reaction score
can someone link the telegram group for victims?

OMG I ALREADY DID PLS SPEND SOME EFFORTS TO SCROLL YA

also these groups are not for people to come in and advertise other scam apps and mock the victims. If you no sympathy is ok but hatred comments are unnecessary thanks

Thatisme123456

Reaction score
OMG I ALREADY DID PLS SPEND SOME EFFORTS TO SCROLL YA

also these groups are not for people to come in and advertise other scam apps and mock the victims. If you no sympathy is ok but hatred comments are unnecessary thanks
Yes I so agree with you regarding the hatred and mocking comments. People are already suffering from their losses. Adding salt to their wounds doesn’t help at all. Pls have some sympathy and compassion.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like ppl just spamming the victim groups with more scams.
if u cant understand how a company makes money, then dont throw ur money in. stupid things like neko inu is such an obvious scam with its guarenteed returns and referral fees..

bunnyxxxxx

Reaction score
Is neko inu related to UT? A lot people keep talking about neko inu, seems like ponzi scam too.. Lately they also got withdrawal delays same like UT?

Thatisme123456

Reaction score
Is neko inu related to UT? A lot people keep talking about neko inu, seems like ponzi scam too.. Lately they also got withdrawal delays same like UT?
Never heard of this but if it involves people putting in $ to register most probably is. If really want to invest, find legitimate channels to do so yeah

bunnyxxxxx

Reaction score
Never heard of this but if it involves people putting in $ to register most probably is. If really want to invest, find legitimate channels to do so yeah
It is a blockchain game, they started around in april this year but it feels like ponzi scam because of the high returns. I have heard some people already throw in $3000-$5000 inside. Googled about it on internet can't find much details, founder name not found too, not sure if it will build up to be a scam in the future?

sailorvenus

Reaction score
does anybody know they create new apps call my clever tap life ? UT apps and angels like apps closed down , they create new apps named " my clever tap life "

Low1234

Reaction score
does anybody know they create new apps call my clever tap life ? UT apps and angels like apps closed down , they create new apps named " my clever tap life "
Not aware at first, but saw ppl sharing in the victims chat. Apparently those ppl dm on tele for job opportunities

Last edited:

Low1234

Reaction score
New UT app call My Clever Tap
You need to use VPN to access cos it’s blocked by SPF as usual
08-A9-FF98-CFE0-4-CB3-907-F-5277-B77364-E0.jpg

Anyway news out that they already caught some ppl in the syndicate in Malaysia
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...V7DTBwRjm-YNFj6KzluODovAkdZopP9lniCqBrKk1gVrw
546-EC15-E-9857-4214-9-EF8-C24-EB7906-F9-F.jpg

Last edited:

SROFFY

Reaction score
Anyone looking into EAB (E-commerce affiliate business? Looks similar, can find few of them posting on carousell. The link to the site also looks suspicious

w-985523.amztpgg.xyz

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.