Uspeed Technology UT & ANGELS LIKE- BOTH ARE SCAM APPS

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

Low1234

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just joined this app called UT USPEED TECHNOLOGY which you can earn money just by liking YOUTUBE/TIKTOK videos. No selling of goods involved.
There are about 400+ members on it currently and many have earn quite quite a lot. However there are not much information online which means this could be a potential scam.
but we really got withdraw money out from it. I would say join at your own risk. Thoughts?
UPDATES ON 8 OCTOBER 2021- UT HAS OFFICIALLY CLOSED DOWN AND RAN AWAY WITH ALL OUR MONEY ISSA SCAM

**READ THE WHOLE OF THIS THREAD TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION**

UPDATES ON 1st October- there is a new platform similar to UT called ANGELS LIKE but the interface is worse and customer service are bad in English. Tons of red flags but as usual you can join at own risk. Scroll to the end of the thread for more details.
UPDATES ON 10 OCTOBER 2021 for Angels Like- CLOSED DOWN ALREADY AND THEY TROLLED US BY SAYING THEY ARE UT 2.0 🙄🙄🙄 PLS DO NOT RECHARGE ANY FURTHER TO THEIR PLATFORM!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Taskygobro

Reaction score
Many red flags. Earn while you can AT YOUR OWN RISK. It may build up to be a scam when they have reached their targeted amount of users someway or another. Either way, a real business opportunity for both developers and consumers should be transparent. In this case, everything is shady.

Early bird catches the worm and don't be consumed by greed.

skullgirl

Reaction score
I am doing the free requests now.

Scared to commit the membership fee as it seems sketchy. How much have u earned so far?

Heard there is a telegram group can ask for permission to join chat and there are 800 members on it, maybe can give it a try? (Saw this on a carousel post)

Jinson

Reaction score
IT FEELS LIKE A PONZI SCHEME

Beware a plans with high returns in short time.
The plans that promise lucrative returns in a short time are often Ponzi schemes, where bonuses and monthly dividends are derived from newer members' cash infusion.

Call the anti-scam hotline on 1800-722-6688 to report any scam.
You can call this helpline even if you only suspect that there is a potential scam.

Last edited:

leong25

Reaction score
Its indeed can be a real business opportunities as it look like a win win situation for those youtuber and influencer as they can earn via YouTube and tik tok.

But this UT website look too simplify till don’t dare to commit the membership. Its seems like when it hit certain membership amount, the website will close down

leong25

Reaction score
Currently, I have earned about 2k from this. But as Taskygobro and Jinson here said, there are too many red flags and I too strongly feel it's a Ponzi Scheme.

When I looked at the terms and conditions too, there are a few inconsistencies with it. Also, uploading fake-proof screenshots will get you paid too, which is very suspicious. You can try at your own risk but don't be consumed by your own greed.
U join hardware zone on 2 Aug, your first post is in regards to this type of senstive topic and told us you earn 2k already?

Low1234

Reaction score
U join hardware zone on 2 Aug, your first post is in regards to this type of senstive topic and told us you earn 2k already?
It’s possible with referrals and bonus and ewallet, so i’m not surprised.

Low1234

Reaction score
IT FEELS LIKE A PONZI SCHEME

Beware a plans with high returns in short time.
The plans that promise lucrative returns in a short time are often Ponzi schemes, where bonuses and monthly dividends are derived from newer members' cash infusion.

Call the anti-scam hotline on 1800-722-6688 to report any scam.
You can call this helpline even if you only suspect that there is a potential scam.
Earn fast and get out fast too, also withdrawal some money out so the losses won’t be too much. But so far still ok

Low1234

Reaction score
Many red flags. Earn while you can AT YOUR OWN RISK. It may build up to be a scam when they have reached their targeted amount of users someway or another. Either way, a real business opportunity for both developers and consumers should be transparent. In this case, everything is shady.

Early bird catches the worm and don't be consumed by greed.
Totally agree! The app is still ongoing as of today.

Low1234

Reaction score
Just an update, it’s been over 3 months and sharing my experiences as of now. Apart from some app maintenance issues and can be quite laggy after 12am due to traffic, the app is still ongoing and the profit tier is getting higher. So far still ok. Strongly advise to withdraw profits out and don’t accumulate too much inside. Do at own risk still.

sailorvenus

Reaction score
Hi! So far I’m still doing as of today and its been over 3 months so i’m quite happy with the earnings, I calculated I have earn about $900+ inclusive of task, referrals, bonus etc. Quite a no brainer job. But agree that there are a risk involve so try at own risk
V1 membership 96 - 68 = 28

V2 membership 360 - 228 = 132

V3 membership 960 - 568 = 392

V4 membership 2400 - 1388 = 1 0 1 2

total earning 1 5 6 4

Jinson

Reaction score
I have earn about $900+ and I started from V1 which is $68. I earn from referrals, bonuses and ewallet earnings. Its been 3 months so average $300 is not bad honestly.
The Ponzi scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from legitimate business activity, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.
A Ponzi scheme can maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as new "investors" contribute new funds, and as long as most of the "investors" do not demand full repayment and still believe in the non-existent assets they are purported to own.

I assume your paid V3 membership $568/month.
What do you think your monthly earning $392 come from where?
Do you think Youtuber pay $2/like to the platform and ask someone to like their video?
All your earning is actually come form next victims.

**Youtuber earnings is based on per view basic (estimate USD2.90/1000 valid views), not by "Like"

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Ponzi scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from legitimate business activity, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.
A Ponzi scheme can maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as new "investors" contribute new funds, and as long as most of the "investors" do not demand full repayment and still believe in the non-existent assets they are purported to own.

I assume your paid V3 membership $568/month.
What do you think your monthly earning $392 come from where?
Do you think Youtuber pay $2/like to the platform and ask someone to like their video?
All your earning is actually come form next victims.

**Youtuber earnings is based on per view basic (estimate USD2.90/1000 valid views), not by "Like"
You do know when you go like the YT = 1 view? Just saying lol

Jinson

Reaction score
You do know when you go like the YT = 1 view? Just saying lol

YouTube only counts views when the video has to be played for at least 30 seconds.
Unless you tell me you require more than 30 sec to like a video.

Low1234

Reaction score
Ok guys now they just up their membership tier to V5 (pay $3338 and earn $6660 after 45 days) but I highly recommend not to upgrade first, better to wait out at lower tier and see how it goes cos honestly its getting a lil sus
Not trying to give a false alarm but just feel there’s a 1/2 chance of it surviving
Anyway just play within your means 😁

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
high risk high return

i will put it at a higher risk than crypto

just play with what you can afford to lose

dont mind splitting referral fee if anyone is interested

can pm me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.