Vaccination Are As Good As Compulsory Now, Even Companies Forces Staff To Get Jab.

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Companies forcing u to get jab because they want u back in office and see ur face.. companies invested money in rental and Reno of office, of course must force employees to use it or else it waste money..

And physically can micro manage you and see ur dulan face when u Kena tekan by middle manager..

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you should stick to your principle, quit The job or sue them or complain them to MOM or whatever. Or just take the vaccine now since you already took 1st jab and you also dunno what the Novavac is about. By the time it comes which we dunno when then you will again questions its validity. It’s a no end and no 100%.

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you should stick to your principle, quit The job or sue them or complain them to MOM or whatever. Or just take the vaccine now since you already took 1st jab and you also dunno what the Novavac is about. By the time it comes which we dunno when then you will again questions its validity. It’s a no end and no 100%.

ya thats why i did my pfizer jab although my preferred choice is to wait for novavax.

is there confirmed date that it will come out december?

even if its confirmed, it means i cant dine/exercise/gather from Aug to Dec while waiting for vaccine?

insisting on waiting further means i am the odd one out in my cpy , making my life diffcult in my cpy. I am sure very few will sue/quit/feedback to MOM.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no need to explain ..... just said u are waiting for Nova will do........

they cant do anything or u can just report to MOM on the discriminations

the most, u cant go for group dine out & company event........

First on retrenchment list due to no vaccination. MOM is paper tiger.

peaceheart

Banned
Reaction score
Gov is imposting restrictions on non vacc ppl.
My workplace is asking all employees to submit vaccination dates , which is plain obvious they are monitoring .
My initial plan of waiting for Nova is more or less put aside because we won’t know when it comes and nobody also knows if there is any side effects.
How to explain to my cpy cause 99% are taking the current vaccination and all my family members are vaccinated.
it is as good as Compulsory now

Report to MOM, Moh for discrimination

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
It is good that your company is encouraging vaccination and require the vaccination dates from employees.
More companies should also follow suit.

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think most companies also pressured by the govt right?

MageRav3

Banned
Reaction score
Report to MOM, Moh for discrimination

HAHHAHA There is no written rule that says anti vax can complain or vaccination status cannot be used to discriminate. Good luck getting MOM or MOH to step in.
The arbitration courts of MOM also cannot help in this case.

kumokumo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad, not our problem. You chose not to get jab,you chose to live with the consequences.

lifeafter41

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My workplace is asking all employees to submit vaccination dates , which is plain obvious they are monitoring .

My initial plan of waiting for Nova is more or less put aside because we won’t know when it comes and nobody also knows if there is any side effects.

How to explain to my cpy cause 99% are taking the current vaccination and all my family members are vaccinated.

While you can try asking your company if allow you to wait for Nova, wait they ask you to take unpaid leave to wait at home, then how?

Will you do it?

Last edited:

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score

Local or mnc?

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
It is your personal data. Why they wanna collect? Just tell them none of them biz.

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know someone also waiting for Novavax. Hold your ground say you waiting la.

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Companies forcing u to get jab because they want u back in office and see ur face.. companies invested money in rental and Reno of office, of course must force employees to use it or else it waste money..

And physically can micro manage you and see ur dulan face when u Kena tekan by middle manager..
Say NO to going back orpice! :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.