Value dollar store made me realised how overcharged other shops are

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw at the Bedok one the other time, Counters 1 and 2. Didn't see the sticker at the likes of Tiong Bahru Plaza, Ghim Moh, and... Clementi maybe...
Lucky Plaza one no CDC vouchers sticker.
Wish Japan Home accept CDC vouchers, but fat hope lah :s13:

Honeydewz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who want cheap niacinamide, vitamin c and vitamin b5 toner, can get this $1 one. works for all skin. made in poland.

Niacinamide is a an ingredient that does a little bit of everything. It brightens, smoothens, evens your skin tone. Niacinamide is pretty gentle on the skin and should be used to help with ances and post-acnes healing. It would give your skin an overall even tone/texture

Vitamin C is the most well-known antioxidant, which is great to used under your suncreen for extra protection. It's also good for lightening acne scars and spot and regular use would give you the glowing brightening effects.

vitamin b5 prevents acne.

uuKZ5tp.jpeg

e4u3vBr.jpeg

some outlets might also have 3 for $1 dove nourishing body care which can also be used on face
bedok 10c just bought 2 to type

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the himalaya lemon face wash also contains salicylic acid and vitamin c... only $1.50.
Face wash moi buy tis one at venus Clementi 1 for 1 sgd2.90, made in Japan, ish bought 10x tubes with CDC boucher.

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The tpy shop kinder egg going to finish liao, estimate less than 30
Lays steak flavour finish liao, left cheese flavour.
I didn't spot the jam

TLCTLC88

Master Member
Reaction score
At IKEA? I went IKEA Alexandra twice recently, didn't see ondeh ondeh cake liao. Now have apple cake @ $2.50, taste a bit like apple pie with oats.
I had the ondeh cake last month at tampines, it was nice. Think of going soon to eat again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.