Videos: secondhand bookstore collecting books from NLB exchange corner

Andrewt123

Reaction score
Here are 2 videos of the Bras Basah secondhand bookstore guy collecting books from NLB book exchange corner.
You can see that he just grabbed everything that he could carry with barely a look at the books.
This is what happened to your books when you put them at the library exchange corner

Andrewt123

Reaction score
Surprise! Someone I knew said that since the books are not wanted by the owners, then let the shop collect lor, what's the big deal?
But can the same principle be applied for the groceries donated at those Giant supermarkets racks? Is it ok for HDB groceries shops to grab bags and bags of donated groceries to resell at their shops? Afterall, the donors dont want them right?
Whew, notice that I said "someone I knew" rather than "a friend". Some people are to be avoided.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.