Visa to Australia

devion

Reaction score
My 2nd application done as usual by her. Quick & cheap! Kudos to this offered service.

kendoarts

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you to Ms Kang for a very prompt and good service.
Strongly recommend her for those who wants to apply for the visa.

HIIT14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ms Kang and her team is super efficient. Got my visa approved within an hr of submission. Thanks :love:

Perdedor

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much to Ms Kang (and her team) for the efficient process of my Australian Visa. Very nice gesture of her to provide this as a complimentary service for members here! finally hwz forum membership has some use lol.

Highly recommended if you're reading this :)

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Big thanks to Ms Kang and her team for the excellent services. 6 ETAs approved in less than 2 hours. :)

mybigroadtrip

Reaction score
Lay over no need. I have travelled to NZ on numerous occasions on Qantas and transiting in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. All no ETA visa requirments.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Lay over no need. I have travelled to NZ on numerous occasions on Qantas and transiting in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. All no ETA visa requirments.

All depends on the lay over time and the Airlines you are taking for the next connecting flight out from Australia.

thiamhui

Reaction score
Super fast service provided by Ms Kang. Got my VISAs within 2 hours on a Sunday night. That's amazing!!!

Will make the payment shortly.

Thank you.

rugrats_pat

Reaction score
Thank you very much to Ms. Kang and her team for her fuss free visa application. I made an error and Ms. Kang managed to get the visa re-issues without any fuss. Apologies for this late post

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.