Visa to Australia

Prof Goh

Reaction score
thanks again kangaroo kang. been using this for the past few years, speedy application.

yamkc58

Reaction score
Amazing service from Rachel and team. Received the VISA within 15 minutes! Really unbelievable service. Thanks! :s12:

c1steady

Reaction score
My passport was not chop . Also the custom officer did not give me back the Orange incoming passenger card . Any problem later on ?

Sent from Google using GAGT

likevegetable

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

digisales

Reaction score
Many thanks to team kangaroos Kang! Their service is really fast and good! Had to go thru many pages for their link, so I am going to share their like here again!

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/75322824-post222.html

lioney

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is my second time using their service and much like the first time, it's amazing and lightning-fast! You almost cannot believe it.
Hats off to Team KANGaroos!

Even if you don't qualify for free visa, their excellent service is the cheapest and is worth MUCH MORE than the small service fee. You cannot get this level of service from others that charge you much more expensive.

Don't forget to read the FAQ first and double-check and triple-check your answers to the 20 questions and make sure it's correct before you hit that Send button.

Remember, for Visa to Australia, go to:
http://www.kangarooskang.com/

Cynn2016

Reaction score
Hi first time here. How do i go about this? 2 pax Heading to melbourne and tasmania during mid august.

macb0y

Reaction score
Hi, just to check, I have a multiple entry business visitor visa subclass 600 to Australia, can I use it if I want to go there for holiday or I need to apply for new visitor visa?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.