Visa to Australia

zjinhao

Reaction score
Super Speed

Used Ms Kang to apply for my wife's visa and my colleague earlier in 2014.

Went back to apply for my second Australia visa again with Ms Kang and her team this month.

Applied at 2am, got it approved at 2.10am. Very fast service! highly recommended.

cs1508

Reaction score
Have been using Team Kangaroos australia visa application since many years back. As usual, very fast and quick action, as well as prompt reply on queries. Thumbs up for the great service!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used Kangaroo Kang's service again and as usual, fast and responsive.. Can't recommend her service enough. Keep it up!

Demiurgestar

Reaction score
Used ms Kang team for our visa, within half hour in the mid night at 12am they got it approved for us! Can't believe is this fast!!

Thumbs up

redsuns86

Reaction score
Been using Team KANGaroos ever since I got to know of them, just got my visa done up for my trip to Aust again. Reliable and efficient, highly recommended! Thanks Team KANGaroos! :)

AL22DA

Reaction score
I applied for my Visa via Team KANGaroos yesterday at 11:50pm and it got approved in less than 15 minutes !

SAY WHAT?

Team KANGaroos is the best! :s12:

Fuss Free :s22:

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
used kang team to apply for my pr, approved within 30mins and i just downpay for a beach house in wollongong ! im moving there tomorrow !

expiredyoghurt

Reaction score
wah, really impressed by the number of recommendations for Kangaroo_Kang! So many that even a forum member who has been inactive for years (like me) found it on google! will be applying through them, looking forward to quick and awesome service like many above have commended :)

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
I sent the email to Kangaroo at 2235hrs and got a reply 20mins later with approved ETA. Kudos to Jasmine and Team Kangaroo!!!

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thanks Team KANGaroos and Rachel for the amazing fast processing of the Visas! :s12:

Just applied at 11am+

Got an email reply of visa approval after 10mins of application thru' email :eek:

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Excellent and super fast services once again from the Kangaroos Kang team again. Have used them quite a few times now, there's simply no reason to apply for ETAs any other way.

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to thank Rachel and Team Kangaroos for the quick turnaround for my application even on a weekend day. :D

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
I have just used Kangaroo Kang's service again. Once again, it's super fast. At this rate, they may eventually need to convince me that it's not a bot sitting on the other side. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.