Visa to Australia

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Malaysian wife's visa got approved, less than 1 month from ETA application, and around 20+days after submitting the additional doc.

hungryfriend

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it possible to apply eta for my parents (whose phone has no nfc and no eta app) using my phone?
do they need to show the app to custom?
thanks

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
is it possible to apply eta for my parents (whose phone has no nfc and no eta app) using my phone?
do they need to show the app to custom?
thanks
yes can apply eta for others

they will send a proper pdf file to yr chosen email so can just print that out if necessary

alihanifiah64

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Any idea if kangarooskang still doing Australia Visa? Emailed but so far no reply. Been 3 years since I used their services.

Thanks

blueskull

Reaction score
anyone ever book via expedia? coz saw scoot flight cheap there but when i try to book direct scoot website its different price

Ivarsson

Reaction score
Hi i need help to. I applied through a travel agent and it somehow got rejected. But immi send me a form 1554 to submit which I apparently did. But i did for my whole family under 1 account(yes all 5 of us got rejected). So now its the waiting game but may i ask if anyone of you applied for your family under 1 account? Or seperately. And if it has been approved? Also how long did it take for you guys? Im flying off on 12 september. I submitted the form 1554 and additional documents on 8 August.. am i cutting it to close? Or should i bopian get the $150AUD visitor visa on the immi website. Please help!

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi i need help to. I applied through a travel agent and it somehow got rejected. But immi send me a form 1554 to submit which I apparently did. But i did for my whole family under 1 account(yes all 5 of us got rejected). So now its the waiting game but may i ask if anyone of you applied for your family under 1 account? Or seperately. And if it has been approved? Also how long did it take for you guys? Im flying off on 12 september. I submitted the form 1554 and additional documents on 8 August.. am i cutting it to close? Or should i bopian get the $150AUD visitor visa on the immi website. Please help!
M'sian passport? I think you're out of luck, heard it takes at least 5 wks to process

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how long does it take for china passport to process Aussie visa?

It's been close to one month already..starting to get worried as we have upcoming trip in early nov

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how long does it take for china passport to process Aussie visa?

It's been close to one month already..starting to get worried as we have upcoming trip in early nov
Have to assume it takes the same amt of time as m'sia passport.. Did you have to submit any supporting docs?

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to assume it takes the same amt of time as m'sia passport.. Did you have to submit any supporting docs?
And how long does msian passport take? Yup my wife had to go over to the embassy to submit some biometric thing

kin_hong

Reaction score
how do u guys get the certified copy of the documents, eg NRIC, passport to be attached in Immi Account?

Chaos32

Reaction score
how do u guys get the certified copy of the documents, eg NRIC, passport to be attached in Immi Account?
You need to have the documents notarized as a certified true copy by any commissioner of oath / appointed lawyer.

air_pork

Reaction score
Applied visa for Malaysian on 13th sept approved 28th sept.. so it takes 2 weeks 2 days to approve

n1ef5ng

Reaction score
Malaysian... Applied on 29th sep.. Flying on 22nd oct. Pending still after submitting all the necessary docs.
Wish me luck

alphakim

Reaction score
Anyone using Malaysia Passport for E-VISA, average waiting time is 1 month (inclusive of addition documents submission). Too many Malaysian work illegally in Australia and the Malaysia passport considered blacklists. Be patient and you will get your VISA. Therefore, I would advise those Malaysian to get Air Ticket after VISA approve. For Singaporean, so far so good (24hours or instantly)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.