Visa to Australia

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Bro, dont need to print anything.
All your Visa details are tagged to your passport numbers.
Immigration Officers are able to see your VISA on their system.

KieranC3

Reaction score
Hi Ms. Kang,

Thanks for your help in processing the visa within a day even on a Saturday. I thought I will just email you and mentioned that there is no need to rush. Yet you processed it even on your rest day. Thanks very much for your help and prompt service. Much appreciation.

Hyphos

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang for helping to apply for me and my friend. I have verified that we have the visas activated. Also thanks for the prompt service! :)

badlittlecal

Reaction score
Do i need a visa?

Hi,

I am going with my mum and sister to gold coast this coming jan for 1 week. Do we need a visa too? Just tourist. Please advise

xecuter

Reaction score
Just got 3 more Visas approved :D Alrdy went to GC last week with 2 visa applied 1+ months ago. All gd! Recommended~

Samsong

Reaction score
Thanks kangaroos_kang for your assistance in getting these VISA processed with such a clear and fast procedure.

Angelbell

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend me trusted agencies who can help with the Australia visa application ? I have been searching around for many days and not sure which agencies can be trusted. (I tried using the Australia website to apply but it requires me to fill up 18 pages of information which I got stuck halfway)

For recommendation, please recommend agencies which you have personally engaged their service in visa application and have successfully entered and returned from Australia without any problem for travel within this year. As I am afraid the service level of the agencies might deteriorate after years.

Thank You in Advance!

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
No head no tail.

Are u a FT?
Online application at the most 5 to 6 pages For those eligible for ETA

Last edited:

Angelbell

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a Singaporean. While searching for portal to apply Australia visa, I chanced upon the Australia embassy website. There are 18 pages and I got stucked halfway.

Angelbell

Reaction score
Thank you Kangaroos_kang.

Do you have any other cheaper and reliable websites to recommend?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.