VIVIFI

gapboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh! I'm currently on VIVIFI PLUS $11/20GB plan.
So, it will become $13/31GB per month if I buy the Booster then. Let' me see how is my usage first, and of coz, how long I will be hanging around here first..
1f92d.png

You already on that plan cannot add anymore

S22ultra

vsvs24

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this a new Monthly Booster promo at just $2? :unsure:

My apology as I'm a newbie to VIVIFI! Just 2.5 days old here! 🤭

SW6CXQA.jpg
On $8.80 plan. Received email saying :

By paying $2.20 more every month, you can enjoy upgrading your existing Lite Mobile Plan from $8.80/ month to a Plus 20GB plan at $11/ month.

Maybe it is for this.

ranchfarm

Reaction score
"A VIVIFI number will be provided for your temporary use until port-in has been completed."
What is this used for, and is there anything interesting I can do with this temporary number?

jas663

Reaction score
Anyone compare the network with vivifi and CMlink before?
Which one is better? Is there any extra fee if upgrade or downgrade plan?
Thanks!

chaiscool

Reaction score
Oh! I'm currently on VIVIFI PLUS $11/20GB plan.

So, it will become $13/31GB per month if I buy the Booster then. Let' me see how is my usage first, and of coz, how long I will be hanging around here first.. 🤭
Why not zero1 jumbo 60GB $12 plan then? Also, Singtel network.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"A VIVIFI number will be provided for your temporary use until port-in has been completed."
What is this used for, and is there anything interesting I can do with this temporary number?
It is a valid temp number. You can use it for call, SMS and data surfing.

People can call, SMS and etc. you with this temp number.

It rings! :cool: :D

chaiscool

Reaction score
Hmm... Let me take a look at it over at Zero1 site... Hehehe.
Note that zero1 jumbo has lesser sms and no unlimited throttle data like vivifi. Also, plan not permanent as it’s monthly renewal but no contract so not a big deal if they increase price.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note that zero1 jumbo has lesser sms and no unlimited throttle data like vivifi. Also, plan not permanent as it’s monthly renewal but no contract so not a big deal if they increase price.
Noted that.

Also, their data roaming is $18 / miserable 1GB only for 30 days... Quite expensive.

VIVIFI costs only $5 for 1GB for 5 days.

chaiscool

Reaction score
Noted that.

Also, their data roaming is $18 / miserable 1GB only for 30 days... Quite expensive.

VIVIFI costs only $5 for 1GB for 5 days.
If need roaming iirc zero1 jumbo might not be able to do it. You better check if want to switch to different plan / telco.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now, which telco can beat VIVIFI $12/20GB plan for that category of cost verses GB?

Let's not include the slow speed SIMBA..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If need roaming iirc zero1 jumbo might not be able to do it. You better check if want to switch to different plan / telco.
I don't really travel now and don't intent to besides short trip to Malaysia and for Malaysia trips. I already have onexox sim over there.

I have travelled a lot and to a lot of countries during my younger days. Tired of travelling now lol... Nothing fancy for me. Haha.

So, Zero1 jumbo plan might be suitable and more value for money to me for local usages.

chaiscool

Reaction score
I don't really travel now and don't intent to besides short trip to Malaysia and for Malaysia trips. I already have onexox sim over there.

I have travelled a lot and to a lot of countries during my younger days. Tired of travelling now lol... Nothing fancy for me. Haha.

So, Zero1 jumbo plan might be suitable and more value for money to me for local usages.
Now, which telco can beat VIVIFI $12/20GB plan for that category of cost verses GB?

Let's not include the slow speed SIMBA..
Yeah think zero1 jumbo will be good for you.
There’s also giga $10 36GB but need go down to some phone shop to signup. Giga has rollover data.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another question. I guess at the moment, All MVNOs that offered the 5G plan should be referring to 5G NSA and not 5G SA?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah think zero1 jumbo will be good for you.
There’s also giga $10 36GB but need go down to some phone shop to signup. Giga has rollover data.

Giga- StarHub network also quite good at my office and home.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone compare the network with vivifi and CMlink before?
Which one is better? Is there any extra fee if upgrade or downgrade plan?
Thanks!

I used CMLink before. Its coverage and speed is as good as VIVIFI as they both are using SingTel. No worry about CMLink in that respect.

As for plan change. For the obvious reason, I guess no telco will charge you extra fee for upgrading plan. Not sure about downgrading thou..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.