Vivo X70 Series

007Mi6

Reaction score
am very keen in this phone too.. so far it looks great

there is a vivo shop at funan mall level 3 (beside dalkom cafe)

they sell alot of chapalang stuff too lol... and huawei laptops

spoke to the worker (sounds msian) and he says normally new models dont come so soon.

i will continue to chitchat with him whenever i pop by and update if global set pro+ will come sg

Dont bother. It will not come. The whole SEA region do not have the Plus version. SG market is the smallest of all so it will not come to SG 100%.

Mon top of that, shortage of chipsets until end of 2022 or early 2023. Wait for the X100 or X110 Pro Plus

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

cameras look so convincingly good

im willing wait a few months, if not here by then i really dont mind shipping a china set play with the cameras

Vulpix

Reaction score
If there is a pro plus global version, why not just introduce some here?

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there is a pro plus global version, why not just introduce some here?

its completely sensible

but since we are v small market, likely get bypassed

will be on lookout for global versions online

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think Pro+ coming to SG though. Let's see what's the price for the normal Pro. RM is 3299.

segafreak

Reaction score
its completely sensible

but since we are v small market, likely get bypassed

will be on lookout for global versions online
Yeah. Trying to find the global version online.

Did a check with Vivo India and they don't ship internationally. Vivo sg don't want to help to coordinate with India side to help me bring in as well.

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for sharing

the vivo shop in funan is quite funny, they more like a barang barang shop, sell accessories,power bank, got huawei laptop also

they even sell bra !!! 🤣

but yes, they are listed as "vivo shop" in funan mall directory 😳

duriansaber88

Reaction score
thanks for sharing

the vivo shop in funan is quite funny, they more like a barang barang shop, sell accessories,power bank, got huawei laptop also

they even sell bra !!! 🤣

but yes, they are listed as "vivo shop" in funan mall directory 😳
haha there is a 'vivo shop' in funan? didn't even know haha LOL sell bra as well

superio

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sad that SG market is too small.. Was waiting for local sets of Mi 11 Ultra few months back and was disappointed when it didn't reach our shores. I guess this Vivo X70 Pro+ would face a similar fate, just like X60 Pro+. I even texted Vivo SG to ask if I get a china set for x60 Pro+, can I pay for repairs if anything goes wrong.. and guess what.. the answer is No, coz they may not have the necessary parts.
:cry:

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for x70 but until now no news also. Malaysia already had it for almost a month.

DELTAFORCE

Reaction score
Thought of getting the X70 Pro Plus. Any idea whether X70 Pro Plus have any issues with banking apps using China ROM? Does the 5G network works here in Singapore?
Thanks.

qrcode

Reaction score
Sad that SG market is too small.. Was waiting for local sets of Mi 11 Ultra few months back and was disappointed when it didn't reach our shores. I guess this Vivo X70 Pro+ would face a similar fate, just like X60 Pro+. I even texted Vivo SG to ask if I get a china set for x60 Pro+, can I pay for repairs if anything goes wrong.. and guess what.. the answer is No, coz they may not have the necessary parts.

yah loh, seems only OPPO is having different strategy here. They are selling their flagship Find x3 Pro here, but not the Find x3 version.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

duriansaber88

Reaction score
i was hoping for the pro+ too but like what you said I think our market is too small:cry: u see the population in china vs SG...technically anywhere in the world is small compared to them haha

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG-20211019-151034.jpg

IMG-20211019-151115.jpg

IMG-20211019-151123.jpg

hdrpl.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.