Vivo X80 series

AlexanderCorvinus

Reaction score
did you face any notification issue on funtouchOS? like whatsapp etc?
using X70pro plus china ROM now , dame sick of facing notification issue.
Was thinking to changing to X80 or Honor Magic 4 Pro
as obseeved, notification run as usual for whatsapp, wechat, line, outlook, gmail, facebook, youtube, discord, taobao, shopee, lazada, carousell, ocbc, uob, cimb, little family, parents gateway, grab for now.

b4 I post this, tested by using wife x80 to send to my x80, whatsapp, wechat, outlook, gmail, facebook notification pop almost instant...

just fyi, commonly cn rom has stricter phone management towards app which is not downloaded from the rom provided "store" such as google play store but still has workaround by excluding the apps from the phone management app fucntion. my cn set 1+5 notification/sync function work as usual back in 2017, just the phone feels warm most of the time.

villan

Master Member
Reaction score
gt2 pro should compare with x80 right? similar price point....x80pro is much more ex.

Milo-Dino

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gt2 pro should compare with x80 right? similar price point....x80pro is much more ex.
U don't compare price points but specs.

Need to compare to x80pro for the chipset, screen. The premium on the x80pro then boils down to the camera liao... See u willing to pay double for better camera

year2013

Reaction score
Dear valued customer,

X80 pro pre order will start today around 11:00am, because vivo have exclusive launching event also have media event before the show start , the listing will go to live after the media event is end .

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear valued customer,

X80 pro pre order will start today around 11:00am, because vivo have exclusive launching event also have media event before the show start , the listing will go to live after the media event is end .
thanks.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes all waiting in anticipation for the local global release😁....the reviews are coming in and it's a great phone. Another hour more...

laiyqleonard

Reaction score
Hi... I spotted the official pre-order link on Lazada already... Search Vivo X80 pro and you'll find it... 1559 after voucher applied

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.