Walk-ins for Moderna booster shots start on Monday for those aged 30 and above

selfcheck

Reaction score
Moderna is very strong. Not suitable for some groups. But at least wait for fda to take the lead for booster. I think Singapore is charging ahead of its own accord.

Edit: FDA approved for special access. But i have serious doubt about its recommendation.
The is no lack of lab rats here.

If it works, MIW claims credit and headline in media big big.

And if it fails, can give any lame excuses and people will swallow it hook, line and sinker.

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So, for moderna booster, just walk in to any of the CC mentioned but for sinovac needs to register?

clipper

Reaction score
I think we should be grateful to the current government. They went out all to ensure everyone has an opportunity for a chance vaccinations and booster shots.

No government in Asia is making vaccine readily accessible and equitable to its citizen.

charlieangel123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a media release on Saturday that, as there is no need for persons to receive the same vaccine for their booster shot as they had received for their previous two doses, this latest measure is open to all persons who had completed their first two doses with either the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna vaccine at least six months ago.
moh has no facts to backup their statements. they dont know what they dont know but merely following US and Israel

neither moh has any data to “approve” mix vaccinations

86technie

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me weigh on this,
WTF why age 30 need booster? Age 50 and above they need booster is logical since
their immune system are weaker.
Age 30 why need?
KNN ownself incompetent now want to rely on vaccine as well as miracle drug.

If anyone want my honest opinion I say no please do not jab except elderlies.
- If you have jab twice than stop. Especially if you had any side effects or injuries.
- Any underlying medical condition.

My parents whom are elderly they say the booster are very strong so I don't understand
why push to age 30.
Hopefully they won't mandate booster shot.

Last edited:

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moderna got say no need booster ma

if moderna say no need but pap say still need. wtf man?

coyote

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if 90% took booster and steel hab to wear mask and restricted to small group, steel get infected.....living out 2022 like 2021....whats the point?

The point is not to become part of the statistics... The death toll. Isn't that an obvious answer?

I've always wondered how something so simple, obvious became like rocket science to the antivacers?

Last edited:

MyWill

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moderna is very strong. Not suitable for some groups. But at least wait for fda to take the lead for booster. I think Singapore is charging ahead of its own accord.

Edit: FDA approved for special access. But i have serious doubt about its recommendation.
Moi felt terrible 12hr after taking moderna booster. Went sleep... wake up 3hrs later with fever, kidney pain, joint pain, and pressure lost in 1 ear. Cant walk properly due mismatch ear pressure. Then lao sai two times. But recover by end of day2.. except for the ear pressure which seems to only recover halfway.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.