Warcraft III Reforged

WoShiJiaRen

Reaction score
Wooo, anyone has played WC III in the past? A remastered HD version is coming up next in 2019.

Wwings

Reaction score
mee! I hope they do have some new campaigns at least. Else a bit boring to have the same things but only better graphics.

Hope that they can have a mod port over thing to help ppl port the old mods. I REALLY love the mods of WC3 (uther's party, jurassic park, element tower defence etc.)

cowoth

Reaction score
I loved war2 and war3 played so much last time. But now old already dunno if still can make it when remastered come out lol

Reaction score
mee! I hope they do have some new campaigns at least. Else a bit boring to have the same things but only better graphics.

Hope that they can have a mod port over thing to help ppl port the old mods. I REALLY love the mods of WC3 (uther's party, jurassic park, element tower defence etc.)
the problem with better graphic for wc3, you will see massive lag if you play 3v3 above. of course depending on the com and internet connection.

I'm interested to play but blizzard platform sucks.

by the way, can you still play battle.net?

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
warcraft 3 is a rusty game. let it melt already.

they took a 20 year old game, modify it and sell it again for $$.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score

there wont be any new campaigns and the game will feel as boring as it is 20 years ago.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
the problem with better graphic for wc3, you will see massive lag if you play 3v3 above. of course depending on the com and internet connection.

I'm interested to play but blizzard platform sucks.

by the way, can you still play battle.net?

if u play RTS game and it is lagging, by the time u come back, the game ended already.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
this game so old already. dont play this game anymore. blizzard still want to charge US$30 for it. wtf.

Tony_Chua

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just started playing it last sunday since i stopped it in 2008. played some standard solo in bnet.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.warcraft3refunded.com/

LOL

c6uago02bqe41.png

Last edited:

stanleyluilai

Reaction score
Not really. If you haven't been following Warcraft 3 Reforged closely, the backlash may be confusing. I don't get several parts.

Reaction score
you can get it refund. I did it.

anyone playing wc3 the old one? I looking for platform or server to play. I did try to play on China but its a bit laggy since then I stopped.

when you guys started playing wc? mine is 22 years ago.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.