Warframe OPEN WORLD Patch: Plains of Eidolon

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone posted.

Free vaulted Frost prime and prime weapon with prime trial. Iirc, valid till end of Dec... please check before activating... and also.... for those interested in getting this game, ask some of guys here for referral code. Both players get in game plats which is essential when ur inventory gets bigger...

https://www.warframe.com/freeprime

Those interested and with a twitch account... go link your Warframe account to it. Then activate the prime trial... remember to deactivate it after u got ur frost prime in game.

oh so the twitch prime just activate the free trial for the prime izzit??.. ok

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22::s12:i just linked the twitch prime with warframe...wow alot of goodies including a good rifle and axe...and of coz frost prime....:eek:

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
:s22::s12:i just linked the twitch prime with warframe...wow alot of goodies including a good rifle and axe...and of coz frost prime....:eek:

Sorry for the late reply.

Glad u got it. And do double check and make sure your prime trial is unsub, if not it will be a monthly billing...

This game has a lot of potential. I stopped playing for almost 2 years as I burnt out grinding for stuffs...come back and was hooked again...

The learning curve was pretty steep, but the wiki is always there to help.

Oh ya... recently due to the game awards ceremony, DE (the company of Warframe) gave out free sayandana and sigil.... it’s cosmetics stuffs, but when u get halfway thru this game. You will gradually become a fashion wh0re. How to get it? By going to any of the Warframe twitch partner (those that stream this game), and watch the game for 30 mins. You don’t have to really watch, just be present in the channel and you can go do other stuffs... it’s still dropping as of yesterday...

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah thanks..really just park there 30mins enough..lol..didn't even watch, was playing:s13:

Sorry for the late reply.

Glad u got it. And do double check and make sure your prime trial is unsub, if not it will be a monthly billing...

This game has a lot of potential. I stopped playing for almost 2 years as I burnt out grinding for stuffs...come back and was hooked again...

The learning curve was pretty steep, but the wiki is always there to help.

Oh ya... recently due to the game awards ceremony, DE (the company of Warframe) gave out free sayandana and sigil.... it’s cosmetics stuffs, but when u get halfway thru this game. You will gradually become a fashion wh0re. How to get it? By going to any of the Warframe twitch partner (those that stream this game), and watch the game for 30 mins. You don’t have to really watch, just be present in the channel and you can go do other stuffs... it’s still dropping as of yesterday...

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Im noob, but already a fashion frame addict.:o

yUxyuiT.jpg

Jin_GY

Master Member
Reaction score
Im noob, but already a fashion frame addict.:o

yUxyuiT.jpg

Whao... u spent money buy plats already? Hahah... I just spent 30+ on the tennogens syandana....some really swee when mounted on frame..

Anyway, PM me your ign.... I can give u some useful mods for beginners..

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whao... u spent money buy plats already? Hahah... I just spent 30+ on the tennogens syandana....some really swee when mounted on frame..

Anyway, PM me your ign.... I can give u some useful mods for beginners..

its really well done in its current state and worth to support(unlike sw bf2):o

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing on PS4? I've been playing for 2 years 2 months.

why dun switch to pc?

ps4 a few more yrs will phase out, thats y games like this i stick to pc even though i got ps4.

gd thing is pc reqs not high also. gtx750 can play high settings. haha

Noctis9015

Reaction score
why dun switch to pc?

ps4 a few more yrs will phase out, thats y games like this i stick to pc even though i got ps4.

gd thing is pc reqs not high also. gtx750 can play high settings. haha

DE has stated there never will be a console to PC transfer.
Microsoft and Sony wont allow account migration.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unmask the truth in The Sacrifice, the mind-bending new chapter in the cinematic storyline. Umbra leaps from the shadows, and he brings with him new gear, new Customizations, new exclusive Twitch Drops and the first part of our UI update.

logo.png

UMBRA
Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade.
Umbra1.jpg

headerBG.jpg

love the gold/black ui theme.

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I try to play but always update fail.... they blocked Singapore ip? :s11:

read forum say must use VPN...

:(

jimlwk

Reaction score
Any EDMW or local SG clan to join? If not, am thinking of forming a clan but need some peeps to get the ball rolling. Currently MR 24. Can add me in-game Keithxm, just add remark, HWZ can already.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any EDMW or local SG clan to join? If not, am thinking of forming a clan but need some peeps to get the ball rolling. Currently MR 24. Can add me in-game Keithxm, just add remark, HWZ can already.

Also looking for clan, but I'm only MR 8 though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.