Warframe OPEN WORLD Patch: Plains of Eidolon

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alot to learn, haha. Focus on the starchart. Can add me ingame on PC if u need advice. Keithxm.

Already completed sacrifice hahaha
Anyway I just joined a clan - Royal Destiny

Not local clan but as it is big and international, there's quite a few SEA players too

Last edited:

jimlwk

Reaction score
Already completed sacrifice hahaha
Anyway I just joined a clan - Royal Destiny

Not local clan but as it is big and international, there's quite a few SEA players too

Hehe, most impt is kapo all the research for new gear.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Warframe The Sacrifice Anime Opening :s13: cool sia....

edit: got somemore :o

i like this song

Last edited:

jimlwk

Reaction score
Freaking Finally... From Feb till yesterday.

yfOEhNQ.jpg

jimlwk

Reaction score
gratz....!

just now wanna buy tennocon but kena a bug from paypal now say i already bought it ....zz

Where you buy from? I bought from Steam using Mastercard.. $18.50 SGD instead of the $19.99 USD wor.. Almost $10 cheaper sia.

ctingyee

Reaction score
I missed the Digital Ticket to get the cosmetic tennocon armour (didn't realize due date is 3 July) :(

Beside announced deluxe skins and two new warframe classes, And another open world called Fortuna at Venus and new mini raid corpus ship were announced in TennoLive.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I missed the Digital Ticket to get the cosmetic tennocon armour (didn't realize due date is 3 July) :(

Beside announced deluxe skins and two new warframe classes, And another open world called Fortuna at Venus and new mini raid corpus ship were announced in TennoLive.

i was working yesterday and can't see the stream so i missed out getting the free Ash Prime.....sigh:(

but the new announcements are exciting!

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b46930e89ac11d80be36ff35e3c299ef.jpg

Warframe | Fortuna & Railjack - FULL 32-Minute Gameplay Demo

Warframe | The New War Teaser Trailer - TennoCon 2018 (new cinematic quest)

New warframes seriously looks good
Codename Revenant and Codename Garuda! More details will come later this year

006627642c092743a34f5bca70a3782f.jpg

warframe coming to switch!

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was working yesterday and can't see the stream so i missed out getting the free Ash Prime.....sigh:(

but the new announcements are exciting!

Apparently if you have twitch linked to your account and you've logged in to warframe in the past 7 days(from tennocon), you will receive it.

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried the game and it really didnt stick...:s22:..u guys attracted to what ah?

Which part of the game did you not like? I'm a returning player, last played over a year ago. Back then I felt like it was a p2w game and it was really hard to get anything good so I stopped after awhile.

Ever since I came back with renewed knowledge about the game mechanics, I've been getting prime frames left and right. Trying out different warframes and their abilities is always refreshing. The combat is pretty satisfying too. There are tons to stuff to do in the game that you'll never have enough time.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently if you have twitch linked to your account and you've logged in to warframe in the past 7 days(from tennocon), you will receive it.

yesterday i log in dun have leh:(

edit: tks man i got it now. :)

Last edited:

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
Which part of the game did you not like? I'm a returning player, last played over a year ago. Back then I felt like it was a p2w game and it was really hard to get anything good so I stopped after awhile.

Ever since I came back with renewed knowledge about the game mechanics, I've been getting prime frames left and right. Trying out different warframes and their abilities is always refreshing. The combat is pretty satisfying too. There are tons to stuff to do in the game that you'll never have enough time.

hmmm..for me its like very messy..the ship, the ui, the world...

i just go jump here there slash shoot..win..back to ship....go next 1 repeat...:s22::s22:

ctingyee

Reaction score
dunno, I just like Warframe :V I am just addicted to playing Warframe other than games I have
I grind, I farm, I collect loots everyday.

mocax

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
cannot update at all.... uninstallled liao... :(

is it because my installer was from way back during beta time? :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.