 Watch Series 7

10DeeQ

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a case for your watch? I don’t seem to be able to find one for series 7. Will the series 6 44mm fit?

thought of putting on a case so the ss doesn’t scratch in the gym
Otterbox for series 6 44mm can fit the 45 mm just fine
Rhinoshield one cannot

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
The worst has happened. Courts sent me an email this morning telling me shipment is delayed and only expected to arrive end of November. Asked me if I’m okay to wait, if not I can cancel and get a refund. -_-

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok guys . My date of delivery is 3 December lol… they send email and confirm with me whether I can wait or refund . I decided to wait cause no hurry as well. I ordered and share here immediately so I guess most of you will be same timing . I took 45mm midnight gps

Reaction score
The worst has happened. Courts sent me an email this morning telling me shipment is delayed and only expected to arrive end of November. Asked me if I’m okay to wait, if not I can cancel and get a refund. -_-

I will just wait lo

saggice

Reaction score
Ok guys . My date of delivery is 3 December lol… they send email and confirm with me whether I can wait or refund . I decided to wait cause no hurry as well. I ordered and share here immediately so I guess most of you will be same timing . I took 45mm midnight gps
wah that is so much later ... even if online order from Apple now will get it end november.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven’t receive any email from courts yet on my 45mm SS silver. But really heng i didn’t cancel my 45mm SS graphite else LPPL. At least now I can choose to refund or wait.

don know why this time courts so messy, my experience with them on getting my 2nd PS5 was smooth and fast.

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah that is so much later ... even if online order from Apple now will get it end november.
I got a feeling courts procurement side screw up, last min then place order with apple thinking they will definitely get the stocks (based on previous years exp) in the end kana pwn cos world wide stocks are limited during the launch day/week.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I will just wait lo...What to do? Think Apple side also running low on stock. I checked SS silver and the delivery date is unavailable. Hopefully end of November is just an estimate and it might be pushed to earlier?

saggice

Reaction score
I got a feeling courts procurement side screw up, last min then place order with apple thinking they will definitely get the stocks (based on previous years exp) in the end kana pwn cos world wide stocks are limited during the launch day/week.

you are right
they may have forgot to place their order with Apple. or otherwise deliberately delay due to mistake in $90 discount

messi1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are right
they may have forgot to place their order with Apple. or otherwise deliberately delay due to mistake in $90 discount
I guess those with $90 discount one affected.. They purposely one..

ahyoo2002

Reaction score
I will just wait lo...What to do? Think Apple side also running low on stock. I checked SS silver and the delivery date is unavailable. Hopefully end of November is just an estimate and it might be pushed to earlier?

Check Apple store online - they will replenish the stock from time to time. SS silver i saw this morning. Which band you looking at?

saggice

Reaction score
Check Apple store online - they will replenish the stock from time to time. SS silver i saw this morning. Which band you looking at?

just walk in to store to buy.

there are SS available at jewel today. bands wise can always buy separately no issues.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
I’m looking at sports band. I shall monitor and try my luck at Apple online store.

ohdan23

Reaction score
SS in all colors available (8am ish) on Apple online - same day pick up at Jewel. You need to configure it with different bands for the stock to show. As of now, Dark Cherry and Starlight Sport band and Silver Milanese Loop works.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.