 Watch Series 7

bradtan

Reaction score
Hi Guys, moving forward while waiting for yr new AW, any ideas where do you shop for casings? Try to search online and cant really find much. Even found on those shoppee China seller dk whether is it suitable for AW7.

Do you guys usually use with or without casing?
What type of casing is better and not making the AW looks big.

Sorry first time AW owner :)

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, moving forward while waiting for yr new AW, any ideas where do you shop for casings? Try to search online and cant really find much. Even found on those shoppee China seller dk whether is it suitable for AW7.

I always wear the watch naked. It feel good to be naked.

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No case, no screen protector. find these protectors spoil the looks of AW. Like toy. But i bought applecare la. haha

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Whilst Courts might not be able to go back on their $90 deal, what I am afraid is that they might play delay tactics as hold back on the delivery....

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whilst Courts might not be able to go back on their $90 deal, what I am afraid is that they might play delay tactics as hold back on the delivery....
Blacklist them in future if they do that. Just like how people blacklisted Samsung main shop for PO issues. I already listed Samsung in my blacklist, not buying or PO their future devices.

wolfverine88

Reaction score
Do you guys use screen protector for AW? Any screen protectors to recommend?
I put that on for my 1st gen AW and after 3 days, took it off :)

I thought about the fact that I do not even put similar protector on my other dress watches that cost a lot more than the AW thus why on earth am I putting one on for the AW. After several years and going through 2 AWs, the screen condition is good and no dents nor deep scratches. FYI, I wear the watch for my sports and golf games.

coquillages

Reaction score
I won’t bother to put screen protector. Initially I did for my series 4 but after a few days, I took it off. I’m sure you don’t put a screen protector on your other watches right?

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Just use the beautiful watch as it is and dont put any case/screen protector on it. I started with Series 0 and applied SP. It was ugly AF and i removed it shortly after. Now using Series 4 SS without any protection and still looks good. Only need to be more careful if you are using aluminum model because the scratches on it show easily.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I’ve never used any form of casing or screen protectors since first gen in 2015, SS all the way and used straight out from the box.

I only use case and screen protector on iPhones, but not on Apple Watch.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh may I know how do u know 3 more days and we can view the watches physically?

It’s always on display on the available date. You go to any Apple Store now, you still won’t see them. It’ll be on display from this Friday.

Tukatuz

Reaction score
I also never use any case or protector on my series 3 & 4. Looks weird with casing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.