Watch series 8

我要买GTR

Banned
Reaction score
Only the silver titanium one is backordered till April I'm looking to buy the black one but the price on Nomad website is more experience than those on Shopee/Lazada

Oh nice! E-stores on Shopee/lazada like one2world & nomad official are authorized resellers. If have stocks, better to hoot from them.

Nomad direct site is always more ex. Even after sales like black Friday, their price will be at most a little lower or on par with local authorize resellers. It's pretty common among various international phone/watch accessories brands esp the USA. SG resellers probably get reseller rate & set their profit margin lower, that explains why they are cheaper than getting direct.

dar80

Reaction score
unable to reply to last message from WhatsApp. Only showing dismiss button but not reply. Anyone can help?

Last edited:

twl2501

Reaction score
Greetings, anyone knows whether Apple Watch bought in China is covered under Apple SG’s warranty and/or whether applicable to purchase AC+ locally? Thanks.

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my Day 1 Apple Watch series 4 is still working well so I would expect an Ultra to have more longevity...
the battery life is still good?

using apple watch SE - not sure which generation, just not the latest

by now, it's about a year

and battery life no good, can only last until early evening

by night, must charge

hardly use it for anything, other than telling time

don't use it for payment or reply messages

once or twice a week. use it to track simple walking sessions

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
the battery life is still good?

using apple watch SE - not sure which generation, just not the latest

by now, it's about a year

and battery life no good, can only last until early evening

by night, must charge

hardly use it for anything, other than telling time

don't use it for payment or reply messages

once or twice a week. use it to track simple walking sessions
I've been fully WFH since covid started so its always on my belkin dock when im at home. I just use it whenever I'm out or for my runs. 90 min runs will take the watch from 100% to ~70%.

Then again, its always been a watch that needs to be charged daily. When I used to work from the office, I remember the battery would be at 30+% in the evening.

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have a question, on watch OS 10, how do you stop the music while outside? Mine is a cellular version and I can’t find the option to stop my music

Rong626

Reaction score
Ordered from lazada from 10/10 sale at 470$. Watch 9 no sale and still retailing at 600$.

The apple store on lazada/shopee is authorized reseller so I hope I won't receive a previously opened/activated device

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.