[Watches] Is there a Watch community in EDMW??

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy a Watch as a milestone gift for myself.
I was wondering if there is a watch community here in EDMW.

I am looking to buy a SRPE53K1 and am considering modding the crystal to sapphire.

Are there reputable modders in Singapore?
Is H2Hub reputable for modding?

Anyone know?
SRPE53K1.png

rachdanon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I used to participate in it a lot then I quit (the addiction ;)). It was not in edmw but under fashion and grooming. Not sure if still there…

Prof. Utonium

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is K2

also this shop can trust anot?

https://www.h2hubwatches.com/

should be this shop: https://m.facebook.com/K2-Watch-Co-182964558422077/photos/

I don't have FB but it is a shop at Tanjong Katong. Nice uncle, good service and reasonable prices. Changed my crystal to sapphire long time back for my old sumo,

@Prof. Utonium paiseh quote you again but i see this mod sibei chio i buay tahan

Resized-SRPD55K1M3.jpg

There are a lot of modders, got some in US and some in HK. There are few modders in SG too but can't recommend any as I don't keep in touch with them. moi ish outdated riao.

Can try look at ebay for some modders, they do have it. Can look at their reviews too.

jack-320

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why mod when you can experience its originality

Just curious

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why chiu want to change the crystal to sapphire? scratch alreadi? if the watch is new de don't open it at all since there is warranty de.

want to mod or change also wait till warranty end le or scratch le then go change de ok.

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why mod when you can experience its originality

Just curious
to be honest, if I am buying a REAL brand new Rolex, or a real luxury watch above $2k, I probably will NOT mod.
But I just plebian here wanting to buy a watch to mark a mini-milestone, it is for sentimental value

Stupid Seiko use only Hardlex crystal (screen), for watches in my budget range,
I don't want the watch to be easily scratched (cause Hardlex is just treated glass), and at minimum without any editions made to the look of the watch, I want to upgrade to sapphire crystal.

also since I am not buying an ISO certified diver (real real legit waterproof) watch (ISO 6425 cerified), getting from reputable modders with good reputation and does waterproofing test, is sufficient, dont need OEM ISO 6425 waterproofing certifications

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why chiu want to change the crystal to sapphire? scratch alreadi? if the watch is new de don't open it at all since there is warranty de.

want to mod or change also wait till warranty end le or scratch le then go change de ok.
why leh??? what's the concern??

OEM warranty does not cover cosmetic damages like scratches wor

Renzokukenz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very very old thread
filled with pics of nice watches and knowledge sharing

not like those troll/csb threads these days
is ok la CSB threads i always go in troll also
just enjoy trolling LOL

(****i want to buy Rolex submariner want to use NETS to pay... knn)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.