WEB HOSTING COMPANY TO RECOMMEND!

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro i have pmed you..

Anyway I did some searching and found some information./
Code:
INSERT INTO wp_statpress (date, time, ip, urlrequested, agent, referrer, search,nation,os,browser,searchengine,spider,feed,user,timestamp) VALUES ('20210220','04:27:18','111.65.70.144','p=169','Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.3 Safari/605.1.15','https://www.google.com.sg/','','','Mac OS X','Safari','','','','','1613795238')

So the above is the schema of the table. If every access is going to insert rows into your table and it keeps growing and you didn't housekeep it, it will eventually slow down, unless your database is powerful enough to handle large datasets.

I suggest if you don't need these stats, simply truncate this table. Backup your database before you do so to ensure it can be recovered.

Alan.Oryon

Reaction score
Appreciate your reply david, i did some layman research and realise that although its hostpapa.sg, they do not have local servers.. hosting was with them since 2015

Thats why i wanna change it..i think i can log in to that.. but i dont understand it

U know where can i find that tech fella , as i am a layman.. beside changing provider for faster speed.. i dont know what else i can do

When i talked to siteground.. they ask me to ask tech fella also.. where to find them T_T

https://carousell.com/p/1042777166

I saw this.. but no reviews on them..

You might want to find out what is the issue first before engaging the providers. Usually we do these for cloud server customers free of charges.

Database optimisation is probably a good way to start.

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So which hosting is the best in singapore for consulting website to generate leads?
Your question is commercial related, not technical related. If your website contents are not attractive, it doesn’t matter if you are provided the best infrastructure to support.

You should indicate how do you want the hosting to support your commercial requirement. “Best” is vague, and it normally means the more you pay, most probably, the better you get; But that doesn’t mean you need it. Like having Ferrari on Singapore city road is wasting its potential.

:)

xoxozone

Reaction score
Any experiences on fastcomet hosting? I see their plan pricing is reasonable.. but I'm wondering how is the experience on the speed and support and SEO optimised? Anybody tried b4?

Comparing exabytes Vs fastcomet, which will y'all recommend for WordPress hosting..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.