Western Barbeque – Famous Western Food Stall Known For Garlic Sauce Opening At Bedok

Valien

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talk about one of the most popular Western food stalls at Old Airport Road Food Centre, and it would be Western Barbeque (The other being Holy Grill.)

A pioneer stall that has been around since 1974, the 2nd generation hawker of the family will be opening a new outlet at Bedok – Blk 59 New Upper Changi Road.

The opening date of the Bedok outlet is 26 Nov 2021, with operational hours 10:30am to 9pm.

Uncle William (Western Barbecue) told me long time ago he had another similar stall in Bedok Hawker Center (when the old Bus Interchange was existing) that was opened by his former helper or chef. I don't know whether that stall is still operating or not. There is no way he could handle or manage two different stalls at the same time, so I believe he is still managing the original stall in Old Airport Road Hawker Center.

yperic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0066Q1730A8FEFFE7F7C5Dlv.jpg

Bedok interchanges hawker centre have 1 western food selling the same thing.

yperic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uncle William (Western Barbecue) told me long time ago he had another similar stall in Bedok Hawker Center (when the old Bus Interchange was existing) that was opened by his former helper or chef. I don't know whether that stall is still operating or not. There is no way he could handle or manage two different stalls at the same time, so I believe he is still managing the original stall in Old Airport Road Hawker Center.
Still operating.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eee not nice one. Typical shitty hawker western. Mushy fries. Lean tough pork chop. Normal starchy mushroom gravy for the chicken chop.
I oso never try this even though I go Old Airport HC.

I only go London Grill...been going there now reaching 30 years..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.