What are some of the things Govt done that have benefited the people?

100Yen

Banned
Reaction score
One of the longest life expantancy in the world. Priceless

Best passport in the world meaning most welcome citizens in any country. We don't even know what is the meaning of applying for visa. Its not credit card

archon75@

Banned
Reaction score
People always complain sinkie Govt don’t look out for sinkies

E.g NS for citizens jobs for FT

for a change, what are some of the things Govt have done that have benefited you directly or indirectly ? :unsure:
Sinki dun want to work, so must invite FT

Sinki dun want to give birth, must invite FT

Sinki dun have big rich boss, must invite FT

All is 为了您 aka all because of u

tokiya

Banned
Reaction score
@tokiya got any views on this?

Sign Ceca, open borders, create good jobs for sinkies, boost our population to 10m

Give citizenships to foreigners so citizen population won't keep dropping because of our low TFR. New citizens don't need to serve NS or reservist so they can focus on creating good jobs for sinkies.

Have 5 mayors 660k annual salary. Peg minister salary to top earners in country. Ensure no corruption.

Can ownself check ownself.

RedOrion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ban smoking countrywide like NZ planning to.

But here they cannot 'afford' to do so.....still enjoying revenue from taxing such things.
So how? For better of citizens or better for wallets? Obviously, say do things good but somehow....lol

marksnow44

Master Member
Reaction score
Govt enable a lot of Sinkies to meet their Maker much earlier than other countryman, by jumping, swimming or hanging.

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After u buy “affordable” hdb u till got cpf for retirement ? 400k at 2.5% interest pa means u paid 741k at the end of 25 years.

no leh. I bought my first 3 rm resale corner unit at Marine Parade for 200k+, took grants etc. Loan itself was only 160k

sold for 450k+ then profits I paid full a 3 rm resale at Bedok for 230k. Took living near parents grant again. No loans. Fully paid hdb. All before 35. (Yes I got married damn early)

now renting out my 3 rm for 1.8k/mth. U say where can I get such a good investment. I think most of the value of the 230k I paid for the hdb was via grants/profits.

return cpf money to my cpf? I don’t intend to sell the place. I’ll milk it for the next 55 years until lease expires. 55 years x 12 mths x 1800 = 1.18mil. Even if I spend half that time alive and leasing it out, I’d get almost 600k. I can use my cpf money for retirement and monthly payouts.

inb4 then where u stay

I own a condo la. I’m also a chao quitter so hdb is my pure investment

BaChorMee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Building greater relationship with Motherland

Sx7vnee.jpg

xiaosinsinful

Banned
Reaction score
Why nobody mention fine sinkies who don’t return tray to promote general cleanliness and to be considerate to others? :unsure:

kamhwee72

Banned
Reaction score
According to my mom:

Open tap got water
Turn on switch got electricity
Got roof over our heads
My sibling and I got jobs
We feel safe at home
Go out grocery shopping the shelves are stocked

All these must thank government…
For basics we have done very well actually but then again we are a 1st world country so should be want 3rd world standards?

Batavia King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After u buy “affordable” hdb u till got cpf for retirement ? 400k at 2.5% interest pa means u paid 741k at the end of 25 years.
If you need 25 years to clear your mortgage then you seriously need to evaluate your life.
Back to TS question, its Ceca.

SaberTifa

Reaction score
Citizens are very obedient, so policy are easily executed. No questions asked sort of obedient. Even got questions, also no answers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.