What are you reading now?

grande5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought this don't know nice anot. Same author that wrote the last 3 books of Wheel of time :s34::s34:
81qGIu-YGiL.jpg
holy crap dude.

you should totally read Brandon Sanderson. Try the Stormlight Archives, then try the Mistborn series. My personal favourite is Elantris, its a standalone book.

You could try Patrick Rothfuss's The Kingkiller Chronicle, but there's a lot of hate for not having the third book out yet since it's been 10 years. I personally have waited for it since 2012.

Mad respect for finishing the wheel of time, I think I stopped at book 7/8 because It was too dang draggy.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
holy crap dude.

you should totally read Brandon Sanderson. Try the Stormlight Archives, then try the Mistborn series. My personal favourite is Elantris, its a standalone book.

You could try Patrick Rothfuss's The Kingkiller Chronicle, but there's a lot of hate for not having the third book out yet since it's been 10 years. I personally have waited for it since 2012.

Mad respect for finishing the wheel of time, I think I stopped at book 7/8 because It was too dang draggy.
Why stormlight archives first leh? :unsure: . Thought both different series?

Have already read kingkiller chronicle. I'm one of the haters despite the books being one of my favorites :ROFLMAO: . He had another book the slow regard of silent things which the writing felt very different from the other 2 books. Couldn't get myself to finish it. Hence I had theory is he used a ghost writer but his ghost writer died.

grande5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why stormlight archives first leh? :unsure: . Thought both different series?

Have already read kingkiller chronicle. I'm one of the haters despite the books being one of my favorites :ROFLMAO: . He had another book the slow regard of silent things which the writing felt very different from the other 2 books. Couldn't get myself to finish it. Hence I had theory is he used a ghost writer but his ghost writer died.
no particular reason, i just reread you said that you already bought the first book in the mistborn series. just go ahead. but i started with storm light archive first and loved it.

yeah i also never finished the slow regard of silent things.

how about jim butcher?

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no particular reason, i just reread you said that you already bought the first book in the mistborn series. just go ahead. but i started with storm light archive first and loved it.

yeah i also never finished the slow regard of silent things.

how about jim butcher?
no idea never read his books before :(

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Done with mistborn. Take a break from fantasy first. Reading this next. Tried to buy thursday murder club but looks like doesn't sell on kindle :( :

sophie-s-world.jpg

Pathfinders

Reaction score
I let him go by Denis Fergus.

It was a true story written by Denis Fergus, mother of James Bulger, a two years old boy, who was kidnapped and killed by two 10 years old boy in 1993, it was a very famous case by that time since the two murders are under age and they are actually the youngest murders in UK history.

It is really heart broken to read her story.

firsttimebuyer

Reaction score
I am now reading this collection of sherlock Holmes stories written by other authors. It is not very enjoyable.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.