What car should I buy with my year end bonus?

kiyomaro

Master Member
Reaction score
gxgx buy any car that have 4 wheel jiu hao, audi or maserati, traffic light also need stop

Dinoboyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
if you want to get the most roi from women to career, then go for plastic surgery to zhng your face with your bonus. attractive peepur get more sex and promotion huan. :(

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

walceab

Reaction score
alpha romeo . here drive min porsche alpha these kind. if no buy this dont come here jjww haolian

jeepers

Master Member
Reaction score
Recently I read in one thread that Mitsubishi Attrage is a very good car

Orphan

Reaction score
Bad news for TS is new car can only loan up to 70%. So 20k down, means can only look for new cars in the 60k-70k range. With current COE prices, left with vans...

Good news is, although 2nd hand car can loan only 60%, 20k down means 50k car, got many in this range.

20k is how many months? A better guide on comfortably owning a car is to base on your annual salary. Annual how much, then look for car at the range.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ts is satki FCH public serpent... 1mth bonuz + 1 mth aws + dec pay =3mths....

:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.