What happen to you if your blood can cure all variants 🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

BoosterJab

Banned
Reaction score
You will be Pofma.

This Scamdemic is not about the virus, it's all about the "unknown" drug.

Tatuho

Master Member
Reaction score
still need jab regardless where you are. U will be lockdown n treated like criminal if u didnt. No country will recognise and doc will not certify you.

herzberg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chances are the pharma coy catch then cage you up, everyday experiment on you, use your blood to make cure and huat, while you are imprisoned in some dungeon lab... :frown:

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
initially think wa so gd can save blood
but I think of how the nurses cannot draw blood easily. No wonder my veins so tricky n deep inside (as 1 said of my veins). Nothing to do with fat or no fat... then doc draws blood from back of my hand. Recently the nurse also

:sad:
but if can save blood let them check n create my blood?

Ye_Rongtian

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably mine. :s13: The nursing home I am working at had 2 clusters 3 months apart. I was close contract with both. Didn't test positive.

Helplahhhh

Reaction score
Dis abit conspiracy. But moi think they so siao on want ppl to jab ish to find a specific individual or maybe even a group of individuals with..idk. Better blood better immune system etc than the rest of the pop

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.