idolcritic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all competing to become next digital wallet
shopeepay grabpay alipay pappypay

batuchka

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most online shops would luv it if you get deeper into their eco system mah? whether there are actual benefits though is another kettle of fish haha

bubbles_08

Reaction score
if you shop on shopee often, their vouchers with higher cashbacks require you to use shopeepay! so, save more in that sense? since at the end of the day, you'd need to pay anyway haha.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
if you shop on shopee often, their vouchers with higher cashbacks require you to use shopeepay! so, save more in that sense? since at the end of the day, you'd need to pay anyway haha.
i will not use shopeepay to pay for shopee purchase as topup shopeepay earn less rebate

geographic

Reaction score
I just top-up one week ago via PayNow due to admin fees imposed for top-up via credit card. The transaction was successful but my Shopeepay account was not credited with the money I transferred. I tried contacting Shopeepay but they kept saying already escalated the matter to the relevant department. Till now the matter is still not resolved.

Reaction score
I just top-up one week ago via PayNow due to admin fees imposed for top-up via credit card. The transaction was successful but my Shopeepay account was not credited with the money I transferred. I tried contacting Shopeepay but they kept saying already escalated the matter to the relevant department. Till now the matter is still not resolved.

Paynow should be the new payment.

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think no $1 admin fees for MasterCard.

m/mink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopeepay is good for selected merchants coupled with shopee coin rebate vouchers.
I transfer money over from my credit card whenever I need to use, earn coins to offset next purchase.

Guixianren

Reaction score
So that you will use PayNow to top-up, they get the cash instantly. Honestly if not for the cashback will not top-up at all. Bank credit cards also provides cashback when you spend a certain sum, and is in cash. So once bank spending hits then use. Same for GrabPay.

blackie83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free cash flow for the company. Starbuck also sell you top-up card. You confirm must spend there one.

geographic

Reaction score
I top-up via Paynow but the money was not reflected on the Shopeepay account till now. It should by right be credited immediately. My bank confirmed that the money had already been sent to Shopeepay. The Shopee online agents were not helpful in resolving my issue. They only gave lip service replies that the matter has already been escalated to the "relevant department". They did not say when the money will be credited. I am thinking of the correct agency to complain if the money is eventually still not returned.

geographic

Reaction score
think no $1 admin fees for MasterCard.
Admin fees are applicable for all credit card top-up. I am also using MasterCard. I did not realize about the admin fees until I saw the charge imposed. I did not see the new ruling which I think was effective from 1 May 2022.

geographic

Reaction score
Shopeepay is good for selected merchants coupled with shopee coin rebate vouchers.
I transfer money over from my credit card whenever I need to use, earn coins to offset next purchase.
I also used credit card to top-up previously until the recent imposition of the admin fee.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.