What is the scariest city you have visited?

LoaGong12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another place not scariest

Don't say water.
I don't even eat the food on the streets and in hotels.

Lucky my female colleagues brought Maggie mee and canned food and we survived on that In our hotel rooms.

Really cannot touch the food there. Maybe local have the immunity but not us. Our tummy too sterile for their food.
I eat a lot in yeendia. The one time I fell very sick is when I drank water from a water cooler in the restaurant.
That said, all my eating places are highly recommended ones

Travis_Touchdown

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agreed .... India is quite scary coz' foreigners are advised against drinking any local tap water.... otherwise you will definitely suffer from severe diarrhea

Everytime I eat or drink anything there, I have to think 2x before doing so.

The first time I ever went to India was a total culture shock.

Can smell Cow Dung the moment I stepped out of Indira Ghandi Airport.

Got totally naked beggars who are so poor, they don't even own any clothes. ( The beggars in all other countries are at least clothed)

Can also see and smell human faeces at railways.

yesh... moi went there for biz trip... moi senior warned me against drinking the tap water there... there was once when he went there... he was welly careful notch to drink the tap water there the whole trip... then on the last day... he drank coke with their ICE... and he came back diarrhoea like siaoz... :s22::crazy::frown:

Blue Kirin

Reaction score
China is safer as SG. In Guangzhou, you can see uniformed public security guards wearing light blue shirts every street corners day and night. I almost bump onto them in dark alleyways. They are familiar with the neighbourhood and know the residents. They are not policemen like our NPP. They seem to be positioned in strategic spots around the city. In tourist areas, you can spot one standing every 3 lamp posts apart. That many.

socade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of my ex colleague went kashmir very scary but protected

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score
Barcelona, it doesn't look it but it's full of petty thieves and scammers. Makati. Parts of US are crazy bad but you know to avoid them.

coolad74

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some are gaijin friendly in Kabukicho
Soapland definitely not… unless u have a local to intro u in and need prebooking even for locals themselves… no walk in

kabukicho is tourist spot, the red light district women mostly tiongs masquerading as Japs

razor's edge

Banned
Reaction score
Another place not scariest

Don't say water.
I don't even eat the food on the streets and in hotels.

Lucky my female colleagues brought Maggie mee and canned food and we survived on that In our hotel rooms.

Really cannot touch the food there. Maybe local have the immunity but not us. Our tummy too sterile for their food.
Too kuazhang and worried too much. I ate only at proper hotels there and had no issues. Unless you stayed in budget places. But I think in India really need to stay at four five star hotels.

Sillyporeboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chennai Business Park, Mumbai Bay Towers,
You are lucky. Can leave next day.
I kana there for almost 1 week.

At Delhi. Airport was ok. Not bad until reached the city Famous Sadar Bazar. OMG.
My female colleagues so scared they grabbed my arms thoughtout the trip. ;)

Example of the Male crowds in Delhi.

If moi can grab any zharbor on the streets and rubba rubba them, take selfies without even asking, will a certain country to beg me to go into their country to work as a high flying talent? :frown:

dxdx999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn’t step out once it was evening at Johannesburg at all. Just needed to go there to see the Nelson Mandela museum. N sat on the city tour bus . That’s all

ya in Joburg, my hotel was a 5min walk away from mall, but I was still advised to take a taxi.

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn’t step out once it was evening at Johannesburg at all. Just needed to go there to see the Nelson Mandela museum. N sat on the city tour bus . That’s all
Like that might as well go on a Youtiube vacation. Will only cost you a bit of electricity and some data.

light84

Reaction score
Went Milwaukee in US. I wanted to buy some items which SG dun have so just Google the nearest supermarket and went there.

It was a bad choice. The moment I step out of car, I notice how come all the black people look at me and there only got black people. Quickly went in, bought my stuff and leave.

My US colleagues said I went to a ‘rough’ neighbourhood. Naive me think everywhere is color blind.

GoodEnergy

Reaction score
On my first business trip to India, I watched "slum dog millionaire" in the plane so I already had a scary impression of the place before i landed. I was ferried around by company driver everywhere from hotel to office and I dare not venture out anywhere on my own. Beggars will come to your car whenever it stopped due to traffic and knocked on it and asked for money. It was both frightening and heartwrenching.

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kenya. Only there for transit and even at the airport i m on high alerts the entire time .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.