What item will you stock up incase suay suay need quarantine at home?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can get this 1.....now on offer 10 for $9

1657025757.g_520-w-et-pj_g.jpg

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chop a timing

book a slot on common area downstairs

kuronie

Master Member
Reaction score
why you all keep asking to buy condom, if tio covid qurantine at home, the kukubird also cannot stand, spoil due to covid alread

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big urine bottle if you are positive and no attached toilet. U need to drink plenty of water, but shouldn't step out of room too frequently.

RockiePillow

Master Member
Reaction score
Why need to stock up? Call your mp ask them buy for you. Make lots of sound online to make sure got mp hear you and get somebody buy groceries and dump all outside your gate

RockiePillow

Master Member
Reaction score
Knn. Now i am not even positive and also not under quarantine but i using bottles to hold my pee every night because lazy go out toilet to pee. Is a distance from my room now
Big urine bottle if you are positive and no attached toilet. U need to drink plenty of water, but shouldn't step out of room too frequently.

周榆桐0388

Reaction score
never a better time to try out ordering groceries online

as long got internet, pc and earphones, my entertainment all settled for ebooks, movies and music

if got $ to try new hobbies, maybe a few gunpla kits and paints
Wifi down how?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.