What local brands to avoid?

Thoma5

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Os!m i will avoid… sibei overpriced…
my sis bought a massager tat hide inside pillow at $136(50% discount some more). Wah piang i saw shopee same same without pillow @ $10+ nia…

platee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Os!m i will avoid… sibei overpriced…
my sis bought a massager tat hide inside pillow at $136(50% discount some more). Wah piang i saw shopee same same without pillow @ $10+ nia…
She use to hump?

kumpongboy23

Reaction score
Some local brands like Prism+ pay chiobu influencers too much $ to advertise **** products. What are some other local SG brands that do this that I should avoid?

brands to avoid so far:
Prism+
Ergotune
Secretlabs
Razer
Valore
Omnidesk?
Aftershock
PaynPay aviod at all costso_O

Lolicious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better listing local brand that is can support one. much easier.

persobally i avoid all local brand products with exception of creative. all those rubbish chairs, tv, computer blah had left me disappointment and bad aftertaste

alfonsoyy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am I da only 1 who finds the supermarket yu sheng overrated & abit expensive? As well as the hawker version of yu sheng?

Reaction score
why the hate on local brands though. one side say Singapore not creative because foreigners ceca, etc., here people slam local brands. like, why

nightkids7089

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All those local luncheon meat which you can find in NTUC. Totally can’t make it. Shiatty local product.

:)

especially the brand with an ugly boy on top of the brand name.....they are doing fishball fishcakes which taste yucky........got fish luncheon meat somemore......

Pui !!!!!!

Last edited:

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i really want to support Razer but their mouse qc really bad, after less than a year the click button uplorry.
razer i ban liao. so ex and quality chui....

then recently lazada bought a random brand...... i jin happy. can see built/quality is much better than razer for a fraction of the price.... then regret no buy the bigger keyboard (with numpad), cause i only want to "test" the brand....

:rolleyes:

BioProEng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why the hate on local brands though. one side say Singapore not creative because foreigners ceca, etc., here people slam local brands. like, why
if they produce quality/good product, sure can support...... but if sell you low/midrange quality stuff but sell you at premium price...... how to support?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.