'What more does he want?' McDonald's staff tests positive for Covid-19 but says boss 'die die' wants her to work

matrixx

Reaction score
LOL i saw this video (which she had deleted). I find her not forthcoming at all. She had never imply that her manager was breaking the law. She just kept saying the manager wants her to go work when she was still positive.

1) She showed a MOE covid isolation notice SMS notification screenshot sent on Thur (but no date).
2) Her Whatsapp showed the manager asked her to go work on Sun 30 Oct. It's exactly 3 days from Thur, so i suspect she tested positive on Thur 27th Oct (hence the MOE sms notice). Her manager is trying his luck to get her back to work after compulsory isolation.
3) Also, the fact that she replied to her manager that she was still positive on 30 Oct implied that she had tested positive days ago.
3) Coincidentally the day she went to take the 3-day MC on 2 Nov is exactly 7 days from 27 Oct (the day she supposedly tested positive). It means she wants to continue staying at home after her 7 days maximum isolation.
4) Her MC was from 2 - 4 Nov. The manager checked with her on 5 Nov at the end of her MC to ask her to report to work. She still refused, giving the reason that she was still positive.
5) That's the end of that video.

desmond_yee1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL i saw this video (which she had deleted). I find her not forthcoming at all. She had never imply that her manager was breaking the law. She just kept saying the manager wants her to go work when she was still positive.

1) She showed a MOE covid isolation notice SMS notification screenshot sent on Thur (but no date).
2) Her Whatsapp showed the manager asked her to go work on Sun 30 Oct. It's exactly 3 days from Thur, so i suspect she tested positive on Thur 27th Oct (hence the MOE sms notice). Her manager is trying his luck to get her back to work after compulsory isolation.
3) Also, the fact that she replied to her manager that she was still positive on 30 Oct implied that she had tested positive days ago.
3) Coincidentally the day she went to take the 3-day MC on 2 Nov is exactly 7 days from 27 Oct (the day she supposedly tested positive). It means she wants to continue staying at home after her 7 days maximum isolation.
4) Her MC was from 2 - 4 Nov. The manager checked with her on 5 Nov at the end of her MC to ask her to report to work. She still refused, giving the reason that she was still positive.
5) That's the end of that video.
if she does not want to go back to work, she should go see a doctor on 5 Nov to extend her MC

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.