What souveniors had u bought from Japan?

thwysg

Reaction score
Been there a few times but didn't notice the stairs. What do they sell on the 2nd floor?

More tidbits but sold in bulk. I bought few boxes of retro packaging bubblegums there. Downstairs are those tidbits with tasting samples.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NDddVuL.jpg

Hoot from last week trip

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a small heads up for anyone with upcoming trip, if you come across this snack make sure you buy and try, it's super delicious.

ZfqkpuG.jpg

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better to buy at the airport cos tax free.
At least that's my experience at Haneda airport.
Tokyo banana and other tidbits are cheaper at the airport.
There are some shops selling Japanese dolls too.
I compared prices there with the shops elsewhere and found that the airport's price is reasonable (minus the 8% tax).

happy_bear

Reaction score
Hi all, just to check if it is any worth going to jap outlet malls ( thinking to go to prince outlet) to get designer
goods (eg coach). Previously went to usa ones and it was good price. Juz wanting to sense japanese pricing and if there are any brands to look out for.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.