What time Malaysia's custom will jam tomorrow?

tjiax1

Reaction score
Good luck. try to pass the custom by 7am to avoid jam in singapore and malaysia side

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came out from JB :)
Came out around 730 pm. Go in jam as usual, go out also jam.....
Go out jam for half an hour :)

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
When going in, waited 1.5 hrs to get at JB custom. When coming out, waited 1hr at JB custom. Surprisingly, there was no one at the bus stop at 11pm.

Don't understand Malaysia logic. They can just build 50 more lanes to help process faster. If public holiday just free close the lanes

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friday went in jam for 1 hour plus.
Anyone knows where to make mac go JB?
so can use the biometric station, dont need queue.
is around 30 RM for one year right ?

suangern

Reaction score
When going in, waited 1.5 hrs to get at JB custom. When coming out, waited 1hr at JB custom. Surprisingly, there was no one at the bus stop at 11pm.

Don't understand Malaysia logic. They can just build 50 more lanes to help process faster. If public holiday just free close the lanes
malaysia logic is like that one. :s22:
Friday went in jam for 1 hour plus.
Anyone knows where to make mac go JB?
so can use the biometric station, dont need queue.
is around 30 RM for one year right ?
macs office, take bus arrive at jb checkpoint, get down the bus, go up escalator, immediate on our right side.

macs's pre requisite is one month must enter bolehland at least 4 times?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
There are now no entry requisites for the MACS. I have been using it, and I visit Malaysia twice or less monthly. The main advantage is that since no more stamping is done, I will hopefully be able to use my passport till its expiry with its remaining 4 pages.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.