When start CB2?

lowsesforever

Reaction score
Should be soon. Economic considerations always take priority so once enough of the businesses ask the government to implement **, government will give in.

Jason_Dmax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now already ** lite already?? No?what more y’all want. I don’t see any much different with **, just abit more restriction and could be detrimental to our economy. All the school place HBL high infection area like gyms closed and IcT/ippt deffered. Now ppl also seldom go out

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun worry ... Singapore govt works on percentages...

Now the percentage of infection and death Vs population not even one percent so govt no action

Mr Duck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now already ** lite already?? No?what more y’all want. I don’t see any much different with **, just abit more restriction and could be detrimental to our economy. All the school place HBL high infection area like gyms closed and IcT/ippt deffered. Now ppl also seldom go out
Must see all those non essentials shop close. Shopping close. Only one person to go out buy food one household. Than only see government will start to give away billions of dollars. That is only CB2

Jason_Dmax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must see all those non essentials shop close. Shopping close. Only one person to go out buy food one household. Than only see government will start to give away billions of dollars. That is only CB2
Yesterday I go tamp mall, also nobody shopping tbh. Quite empty.last year ** also not so restrictive to one person, ppl of same household can go out but only 2. Lol y’all just want the handout is it??

yildun

Master Member
Reaction score
People I have spoken to describe the current situation as scary and worrying.

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
181758304_4702332206448397_8959386222502668721_n.png

Libbis

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's caring for biz we trade in lockdown for money gain.

As I said, situation is different, even no lock down, ppl will guai guai stay at home (cos scare of Indian virus)

At that time, biz cannot tahan, will ask for lockdown to get over it fast.

Now the prescription is slow but effective medicine

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kids stay at home tomorrow onwards. Some employer still want their staff to work in office. So…

usarmy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hari Raya passed
Sch HBL started
Default WFH

Not far liao.
** = non essential biz closed, shop other than f&b (beside bubble tea), repair shop...etc will be closed.

Cut hair already?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.