Where is a good place to shop for wedding rings?

lowy

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am getting married in Oct and am hunting for wedding band, not proposal ring or engagement ring.
Looking for simple design rings with little or no gems.
Can people with good experience share some stores to recommend?

shengge

Reaction score
Hi, I know of someone who do customised rings for people and he charge a reasonable price..

most customer of his is by word of mouth..

kendoarts

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am getting married in Oct and am hunting for wedding band, not proposal ring or engagement ring.
Looking for simple design rings with little or no gems.
Can people with good experience share some stores to recommend?

You can try Vivodiamonds.

I got my proposal ring there. It's like the same carat and you can find different prices.

For example, 0.5 carat, in Tiffany and Co (approx $7-9k, in GoldHeart (approx $5-7K) and in Vivodiamonds (approx 4-5K).

But of course, that applies to wedding bands as well.

loveeveryday

Reaction score
Customise

My tip is go to those boutique jewellers where they can customise jewellery, show them the designs you like (can copy from Tiffany, Cartier etc) and get a quote from them. There are a few in Delphi Orchard. I did my wedding bands and some wedding pieces like necklaces there, good value! I followed the Tiffany designs as easy to replicate..heehee!!! You can also specify the material...rose gold, white gold etc and your diamond size and type. If you want, PM me and I'll tell u which shop I chose.

pills

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a bad impression of Vivo Diamonds. I got mine customize at Fairy Inc at Delfi Orchard. They are good and not that pricey.

PreciousApple

Reaction score
Should definitely visit eClarity, love their bespoke wedding rings and customised jewellery… really pretty

princessfairy123

Reaction score
I recommend Artisan Jewellery at City Gate! Went w my bf to pick out a 0.9 D cut emerald ring, good price!

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check out Michael Trio. Their designs are simple and stylish.

GreggMQ

Reaction score
I always prefer to order jewelry stuff from online stores, like fjewelry resource. If you're interested in the most reliable one, and if you want your jewelry to be delivered as fast as possible, you can always check this jewelry shop out. It offers tons of really high discounts for necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc., giving wide options to choose the needed jewelry for your beloved wife or relative.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.