Where to buy Cargo Pants (for slim fit)

xhera46

Reaction score
Hello all, hoping to get some ideas where to look for Cargo Pants that are not too complex, and more towards the minimalist side (with a few pockets) and having cutting that better suits for smaller guys who have slim/shorter legs.

I have tried looking at ZARA before, but surprisingly their cargo pants were way too tight and skinny fit, when i find that even at my current state i consider myself already towards the skinny side [waist about 30-31" but legs wise still on the slim side] and that pair which i tried was a lot skinnier. no matter how much bigger i went up with the ZARA sizing the tightness from the knee and below was still almost hugging to my leg. However that being said, i really liked that particular design from ZARA and it was exactly how i like it. I caved in and bought on impulse at 1 size bigger than my usual sizing at that time, thinking i could get used to the tight fit but my regret settled in very quickly after i realise getting to put them on is already causing a lot of discomfort issues and for long time wear out it may be end up being very uncomfortable (very tight from my knee to below, but waist-area was getting on the loose size because i went a size up already)

Would appreciate if any fashion gurus could provide some suggestions where i may look for such similar alternatives. As for budget, i don't strictly follow to any since i am planning to just settle on at least 1 set, 2 even if there are couple of plenty of good options around, so i don't really mind spending a fair bit more to get 1 nice cargo pants that i can reliably wear out and feel good about

Last edited:

Joe Maya

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw some decent cargo pant at Levi's

if you want some hype can check stone island cargo pants.

Glariel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cargo pants nice to wear meh

lampano

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all, hoping to get some ideas where to look for Cargo Pants that are not too complex, and more towards the minimalist side (with a few pockets) and having cutting that better suits for smaller guys who have slim/shorter legs.

I have tried looking at ZARA before, but surprisingly their cargo pants were way too tight and skinny fit, when i find that even at my current state i consider myself already towards the skinny side [waist about 30-31" but legs wise still on the slim side] and that pair which i tried was a lot skinnier. no matter how much bigger i went up with the ZARA sizing the tightness from the knee and below was still almost hugging to my leg. However that being said, i really liked that particular design from ZARA and it was exactly how i like it. I caved in and bought on impulse at 1 size bigger than my usual sizing at that time, thinking i could get used to the tight fit but my regret settled in very quickly after i realise getting to put them on is already causing a lot of discomfort issues and for long time wear out it may be end up being very uncomfortable (very tight from my knee to below, but waist-area was getting on the loose size because i went a size up already)

Would appreciate if any fashion gurus could provide some suggestions where i may look for such similar alternatives. As for budget, i don't strictly follow to any since i am planning to just settle on at least 1 set, 2 even if there are couple of plenty of good options around, so i don't really mind spending a fair bit more to get 1 nice cargo pants that i can reliably wear out and feel good about
i think you tried on joggers instead of cargos?
Cargos shouldnt have this issue as they arent tapered, or have gutters like joggers.

u can checkout beyong the vines, local brand.
i got their cargos pants, not slim, but they are the loose cut, which are more the trend now.
they got brick motar shops, go try see

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.