Where to donate old clothes?

testart

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have alot old clothes but dun noe where to donate?

fartking

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
send it to fw dormitories, this workers build our nation or red cross for disasters relive

zeebrugge

Reaction score
I recommend Tzu Chi Eco Points.
https://tzuchi.org.sg/en/events/tzu-chi-environmental-sustainability-day/I used to volunteer with them every month to collect used clothing and other recyclables, the money is gained by selling the sorted trash to the karang guni man, and they are then channeled back to the charity to run social projects. Tzu Chi is also an organisation that I highly recommend for Sinkies seeking to make a difference to society.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u know? thought got those salvation army donation drop off area?

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
I usually put up in carousell as free item. People can come collect in my riser box. If give salvation army or other donation organisation. Too many they may throw away oso

Honeydewz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depend on area my area is new jetsan pte ltd recycling monthly they will come to collect old clothing, shoes, toys, paper materials and other recyclable products

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
pass it to those tc workers
settled

but at least have it washed & in a relatively good condition

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.