Where to throw FBO after downpes to C9?

Karhnn

Reaction score
C9 still need SBO. I was C9 but still go outfield.
Have u thrown other things away? Like fieldpack and whatever items to be inside?

I excuse heavy load, the army hotline person tell me I no need carry anything when go back camp.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better to keep it around first until you MR, even though you might not need it.

large.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have u thrown other things away? Like fieldpack and whatever items to be inside?

I excuse heavy load, the army hotline person tell me I no need carry anything when go back camp.
I was C9 for 80% of my reservist. If I had thrown them away I would have trouble during my reservists.

My issued items are kept away, but not thrown.

Actually don't listen to the army hotline person. Please check with your unit or unit MO. From personal experience, the hotline "advisory" is not accurate due to unit requirements.

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am C9, i still go outfield with FBO, but sit vehicle

u better dun throw

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i still go outfield and my fieldpack on the vehicle
i dont need to carry down my fieldpack except bring it to the vehicle with all the items
i am Vehicle Signaller

it all depends on ur vocation

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.